“1 Night Touring Istanbul - Maximized!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #13 of 280 Tours & Activities in Istanbul
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Authentic high quality private and small group tours in Istanbul and Turkey to experience real Turkey by experienced, qualified and enthusiastic tour guides and travel specialists. Arif Yasa has got 17 years experience of organizing and leading tours in Istanbul and all around Turkey.
Geneva, Switzerland
“1 Night Touring Istanbul - Maximized!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2012

I recently visited Istanbul for work. I scheduled the trip so that I would have two nights in the city. I made a plan with Arif just 48 hours before my arrival. The flight in was so delayed that I had to cancel the first night of touring last minute. Arif was already waiting for me at my hotel, but refused to charge me given the delay was out of my hands. The second night Arif re-configured the tour so we could maximize the time we had. I learned a ton, went to places I would have never thought to visit, avoided touristy attractions while experiencing the city like a local. This was the first time I hired a tour guide for a business trip and Arif has set the bar quite high!

Visited April 2012

Fresno, California
“Excellent visit to Istanbul”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2012

Arif's services were recommended to me and I was not disappointed. We'd communicated via email in advance (but with less than a week's notice). His professionalism and knowledge helped the sightseeing to be far more than that. As I think back on my visit, I really saw a lot of Istanbul in a short time, but thanks to Arif's guiding also got a sense of the history and culture of the country. We covered a lot of ground - but also had time for lunch! When I have the opportunity to return to Turkey, I would definitely use his services again.

Visited February 2012
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Istanbul Ephesus and Cappadocia”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2012

My father and I had about 10 days for my spring break vacation. Arif planned and arranged our entire trip for a very reasonable price. He took us around Istanbul showing us the major tourist destinations as well as his neighborhood on the Asian side for some local Turkish coffee. Arif also arranged our trip to Selcuk and Cappadocia with guides he knew and they were both excellent. Arif is very knowledgeable and planned our trip for us very effectively. As someone who has done quite a bit of travelling I would highly recommend Arif's expertise to anyone trying to arrange a trip to Turkey. He knows how where to go, what to see, which hotels to stay at and which guides to see it with.

Visited March 2012
Bethesda, Maryland
3 attraction reviews
“Blue Mosque to Backgammon”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2012

As we were all in Istanbul for the first time and for only a short few days, we decided to do a tour to make sure we hit all the major sights. Arif has great reviews on here so we decided to go with him and were not disappointed. The fee is quite reasonable considering all entrances to the sights are included (we did Hagia Sophia, Blue Mosque, Topkapi Palace, the Hippodrome, and the Cistern) and you get to breeze past the lines. Like everyone else has mentioned, Arif is incredibly knowledgeable and informative. He took us to a delicious place for lunch that per our request was the least touristy possible in a very touristy area.

When we were done with the sights and lunch at 3pm, Arif didn't rush out to go home... he said we had him til 5 and presented us with a couple other options. Since we were all museum-ed out at that point, we asked if we could take the ferry to the Asian side with him. He offered to show us around his neighborhood, taking us to the markets and a cute cafe (no tourists!) for real Turkish coffee and a game of backgammon, what ended up being our favorite part of the day. All in all the perfect day- thanks, Arif!!

Visited March 2012
Muscat, Oman
“Unbelievable, he made our 5days tour arrangement in 24 hour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2012

Arif could do anything for making your journey in turkey unforgotten.

Arif showed us the major sights (as we requested) and pointed out various things that we wouldn't have noticed on our own. You could tell that he was genuinely interested in teaching us about his country and that he enjoys his job

He shared an amazing range of knowledge, from history, art, and architecture, to religion

He and his team (Ahmad,Yalcin and Erkan) impressively led us past the long lines buying tickets, right though the entrance gates of every attraction.

Special thanks to Erkan who help us when we have problem with my Debit Card (it was deposited at ATM).

we highly recommend him for a private tour in Istanbul

Visited December 2011

Been to Arif Yasa - Private Tours? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Arif Yasa - Private Tours, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.