“Excellent Meal” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #253 of 11,077 Restaurants in Istanbul
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean, International, Bistro
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout, Delivery, Buffet, Late Night, Dessert
Description: A Unique Feast In the PeninsulaStarting the day with open buffet breakfast, the Faros Restaurant menu offer ıts customers a wide variety of choices. From garlic mushroom to prawn casserole, pizza to salmon tagliatelle, cokertme ( sirloin veal kebab stuffed with yogurt and and potatoes) to crepe.Exclusively, with our freshly made cocktails, you can converse in the garden while inhaling the historical peninsula’s mystical air.Sharing Your EnthusiasmFaros Restaurant is also a meeting point for sports enthusiasts. Current matches are shown on full HD vide screen LCD televisions. Friendly and experienced staff are at your service in order for you to have a pleasant time and to share your enthusiasm while delivering great hospitality
Boston, Massachusetts
“Excellent Meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

One of the better restaurants in the city. The food is wonderful and a great value. The staff is friendly and the location is close to Hagia Sofia, Blue Mosque and Basilica Cistern.

Visited May 2013

• Greek first
  • Turkish first
Ohio
“Really good food in a slightly upscale but casual setting.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013 via mobile

My 10 year old daughter and I stopped here to sit outside for dinner. They offer pizza and pasta in addition to traditional turkish dishes. I was a little skeptical to orderthe pasta dishes at first. It was very good, the pasta and sauce was excellent. My daughter loved the pizza. Great spot to relax and have a nice dinner. I do not usually go to the same place twice, but we plan to go there again on the last few days remaining of our trip.

I also have to mention that while I was there, I mistakenly left my wallet on the table. (very unusual for me and I have never done that before) I did not discover that I had left it until the next day. When I returned to see if anyone had found it, it was there waiting for me with all of its contents. Thank you to the staff at Faros! I cannot express how relieved and thankful I was.

• Visited May 2013
Sittingbourne, United Kingdom
“Brilliant restaurant with good tasty food and excellent staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

A luxury Restaurant located in the Old City of Istanbul The prices are very reasonable and great service too! They have an hotel also but I haven't stayed there. I am sure it is well worth a stay. The restaurant is adjacent to The Blue Mosque, Topkapi Palace, Hagia Sophia, Basilica Cistern, Grand Bazaar, Byzantium Hippodrome all worth a visit especially the Grand Bazaar , a place for the shoppaholic!

• Visited April 2013
Sydney, Australia
“Good food and friendly service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

Very tasty meal, well priced and great service. We sat outside under the heaters and enjoyed the experience.

Visited April 2013
Kiev, Ukraine
“Faros Restaurant Sultanahmet”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

Excellent service, friendly staff, tasty food.
Very warm atmosphere and interior (candels in the evening look great).

I recommend to try Ottoman Bread!
For sure will visit it again.

• Visited April 2013