“A home away from home!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of 10 Suites

You added 10 Suites to your Saves list
10 Suites
2.0 of 5 Condominium   |   Sehit Muhtar Mah. Suslu Saksi Sok. No:26 | Tarlabasi, Beyoglu, Istanbul 34435, Turkey   |
Ranked #125 of 933 Specialty Lodging in Istanbul
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Miami, Florida
“A home away from home!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2011

Being my first time in Turkey I was a little bit worried.. but just when I arrived to 10 suites.. I knew I was in the right place... The staff is amazing, kind, helpfull and the management felt like he was an old friend I was meeting again. The rooms are large, clean and confortable.. A few details make the room just like home..Everything was perfect.
Breakfast was great..(the few times .. most of the times I would sleep late :=) )
Location is great.. restaurants.. shops.. metro..all within walking distance... After I travelled around Turkey my last days of this trip was also spent at the 10 suites..sthere was no need to search for any other hotel.. I have found my home away from home in 10 suites!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
  • Turkish first
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2011

The location on a side street near Taksim was very convenient. I was attending a conference and it was a short walk to Metro. Lots of restaurants nearby, our room was large and clean and the price was reasonable compared to other hotels we checked in the area. They served tea and cookies at 5pm, so we all gathered there at the end of the day. I

Room Tip: Rooms on Tarlabasi are probably noisier because of a club across the blvd.
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2011

During a conference we stayed for a week at Taksim 10 Suites, and I have rarely seen such excellent service and friendliness. During our short escape to Cappadocia we could leave our suitcase in their office and travel with just a daypack. On our return, even though we were not guests at 10 Suites anymore, we were offered tea while waiting for a cab that Ferit called. This is a small place owned by two business partners who REALLY care! Thank you!

On the practical side: it is a 5 min walk from the Taksim metro station. Take the more quite and picturesque small street along the back of the hotel where you will also find small cafes and restaurants. A few streets over is the busy pedestrian Isticlal street. All in easy walking distance.

This was my 2nd trip to Istanbul - and the city is a phantastic and energetic melting pot of cultures, religions and history, all very much intertwined and alive - love it!

Room Tip: Room facing the back street, away from the traffic, are quiter. All rooms have very good and very qu...
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
Calgary, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2011

I have travelled all over Europe and have stayed in many different types of hotels.
This hotel was very clean and rooms were nice but very small. The bathroom was extremely small and only one person could use it at a time.
There were safes in the room which were in good working order. The airconditioning also worked well. I got sick of the same breakfast food after 3 days but it was always enough so I would not go hungry.

The worst part of the hotel was the noise level at night. I did not sleep well for 4 days. There are numerous bars and nightclubs lining the street outside the windows which created so much noise. I would have paid more to stay at a quieter hotel.

Room Tip: Back and front of the hotel is very noisy. Bring a good pair of ear plugs if you are a light sleeper...
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled with friends
Krasnodar
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2011

Very good location, helpful staff, comfortable to communicate - everybody speaks English,
breakfast was nice, the room was cleaned every day. We liked the hotel very much!!!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2011

10 suites is an amazing and safe hotel with very welcoming and helpful stuff ,,I felt as if I am home , amazing service with clean rooms and great room service ,,, the location is in the centre of taksim shopping area ,, food is great , I stayed for 11nights and I will be back their for sure . Thank you for everything godbless .

• Stayed July 2011
Tunis, Tunisia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2011

I really loved this hotel: very well located, nice/friendly staff and the room is clean.
It's very practical especially when you're back from a long day: you need just to take a shower, choose a nice restaurant around (there are lot !!!) and enjoy your time around Istiklal street.
My room was not on the main street and I didn't feel the surrounding too noisy.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to 10 Suites? Share your experiences!