“White House hotel-did it again!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of White House Hotel Istanbul

You added White House Hotel Istanbul to your Saves list
White House Hotel Istanbul
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Alemdar Mahallesi Catalcesme Sok No:21 | Sultanahmet, Istanbul 34122, Turkey   |
Special Offer
Package Deal
Ranked #5 of 981 Hotels in Istanbul
Devon, Pennsylvania
“White House hotel-did it again!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2013

Based upon my wonderful experience at this hotel a year ago, I did not hesitate to reserve this hotel again for our annual visit to Istambul. But, I admit I was a bit curious to see if the hotel relaxed its standards given the wonderful reviews by its guests. And, again the hotel did not dissapoint! Upon arrival we were greeted with drinks and a warm welcome. But, our surprise came when they opened the door to our room. First, it was the same room as I stayed in last year.But, I taught they ,are a mistake and gave a honeymoon room to us because the whole room was filled with lit candles, rose petals, a bottle of wine and a warm hand written note from the owner/ manager and a beautiful vase of flowers. I have never been so taken off guard in a hotel and I have been a special guest at places like Four Seasons, etc.
Everything else was as I experienced before and upon checkout received a beautiful rosé and sweets that again left me feeling special.
The owner/manager and all the wonderful staff here really understand what makes a stay special. I congratulate them for their consistency and hope they never loose this touch.

Room Tip: The rooms facing the street are a bit noisier,but if city dweller, no problem.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
WhiteHouseHotelIST, Owner at White House Hotel Istanbul, responded to this review, January 16, 2015
My Dearest Guest utka ,

Thank you for sharing your precious reviews here about our hotel.
We are happy to know you enjoyed staying in our hotel.
We wish to host you on your upcoming trips to the city.

Best Regards,
Owner
Harun CADIRCI

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (324)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Casablanca, Morocco
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2013

If you decide to visit Istanbul the right place to be is Withe House Hotel. Why?
Firstly: It’s close to everything you’ve got to see such as St Sophia, Blue Mosque, Topkapi. Just a few steps away.
Second but not least: This place is really amazing. You’ll be welcomed by a really friendly staff really taking care on all your wishes.
Ok!! the room is tiny but everything you need is in the right place and it’s so quiet. Even the hotel is full you just cannot hear nothing.
You'll be astonished by the decoration of your room the first day as a welcome message. But Just try!!!

I can just tell you: when you'll go in Istanbul. Choose White house hotel and just enjoy!!

For the owner: Please check coffee at breakfast. It's just awful. Please give us a real expresso

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
WhiteHouseHotelIST, Owner at White House Hotel Istanbul, responded to this review, January 31, 2015
My Dearest Guest ,

Thank you very much for sharing this post regarding your stay a the White house Hotel Istanbul and for your great comments. I'm delighted to read that you enjoyed your time with us and had a memorable experience in Istanbul. It made me extremely happy to read your kind comments on our staff being helpful and charming. As we always say, our people are our biggest asset at the White house Hotel Istanbul.

United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

Will never bother my self finding a place to stay in during my next trip .. This is my second home .. They were amazing , the staff , room , service and breakfast ..
They were always ready to spend the max efforts to make our trip nice and exciting ..
The place of the hotel was very suitable for all of our tours , if there was an option for more than five stars rating i would choose it .. Thank you again .

Ashraf

Stayed December 2013

Oslo, Norway
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

A friendly, small, family run hotel with perfect location and highly personal service. As our stay was somewhat off season we were upgraded from a double to a family room without asking. Would absolutely stay there again

Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013 via mobile

Exhausted and without luggage we arrived to a warm welcome from the hotel staff. Wehad a drink and a brief orientation and were delivered to our immaculate room,,laden with candles & rose petals where
we slept like babies we had several issues which the staff were so helpful in trying to resolve we really felt like we were staying with friends. great location for all sights and myriad of shops and restaurants. We had one of the superior room which was great for us because of the quiet. There cannot be a better location or to see the sights nor a warmer friendlier greeting tmh

Istanbul, Turkey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013

We stayed at White House Hotel in May,the location was perfect,in the centre of the city.All the attractions were in walking distance.The reception staff was so helpful all the time.Our room was very clean,comfortable and lovely.Having breakfast there was pure delight.Would recommend staying there as it makes you feel the real pulse of the city of Istanbul.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Boston
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

Situated in a great part of the city. This place is very clean, nothing fancy. Staff is very nice and welcoming. Just a short walk from Hagia Sophia, Blue Mosque and other great attractions. Plenty of good restaurants in the neighborhood. I definitely recommend a stay here. But you may want to get a room off the main street. We had a room overlooking the street and it was loud. Pretty much all day, all night, around the clock. But then again the whole city is like that so it may not matter. I would still stay here again.

Room Tip: The Main Street is very busy and noisy, 24/7
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to White House Hotel Istanbul? Share your experiences!