“Amazing location & fantastic staff” 5 of 5 stars
Review of White House Hotel Istanbul

You added White House Hotel Istanbul to your Saves list
White House Hotel Istanbul
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Alemdar Mahallesi Catalcesme Sok No:21 | Sultanahmet, Istanbul 34122, Turkey   |
Special Offer
Package Deal
Ranked #5 of 981 Hotels in Istanbul
Moscow, Russia
“Amazing location & fantastic staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

Stayed 5 nights at the White House Hotel and I'm a raving fan. Complimentary pick up at the airport was a real treat. The hotel location is exceptional - walking distance to all the sites in Old Town and with easy access to the tram, too.
The room was perfect; not huge but large enough, well appointed and very clean. My second day, I received a lovely bouquet of fresh flowers in my room. Lovely surprise!
One day I needed to leave the hotel very early and staff arranged to have breakfast ready for me two hours earlier than usual. When I arrived, they were cheerful and happy to help - didn't act annoyed at the inconvenience.
Front desk staff are great at offering suggestions and assisting in any way possible.
Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
WhiteHouseHotelIST, Owner at White House Hotel Istanbul, responded to this review, January 31, 2015
My Dearest Guest ,

Thank you very much for sharing this post regarding your stay a the White house Hotel Istanbul and for your great comments. I'm delighted to read that you enjoyed your time with us and had a memorable experience in Istanbul. It made me extremely happy to read your kind comments on our staff being helpful and charming. As we always say, our people are our biggest asset at the White house Hotel Istanbul.

Hotel Owner & Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (325)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Reno, Nevada, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

We spent three nights and would definitely stay here again. The staff was outstanding, it was very clean, and in a perfect location. We left something in our room and they went out of their way to inform us and get it to us. The breakfast room was clean and fresh with good choices. Everything about our stay was excellent.

Room Tip: We were in a room just off the lobby. It had more space than the others and we would request if aga...

East Meadow
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for two nights. Wish we had planned to stay another night or two. The room was small but very clean. Wonderful shower! The rooftop breakfast has a great view. I can't believe anyone complained about the breakfast. We thought it was quite good. The staff was extremely warm and helpful. The location of White House was perfect. You could walk to all the major sights in the old town. We would definitely return if we ever manage to come to Istanbul again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

new york
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

This is an exceptional small boutique hotel. They do everything within their power to make your stay memorable. From the moment you arrive until you depart they are extremely attuned to your every need. The breakfast on the roof holds a variety of choices. The location is within walking distance of the major sites. The hotel is very clean, large, comfortable rooms. Friendly staff. We departed at 3:30 am and they offered to bring us breakfast!!! I highly recommend this hotel and am so very glad that this was our choice.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I travel a lot, bit I have to say that the White House hotel went above and beyond expectations in accommodating us. They upgraded us to a larger room, had scented candles and wine to greet us the first day and then fruits and wine the last night. When we checked out they have us flowers and Turkey's delights. The hotel is located in the center of historical sites, steps from convenient transportation. The rooms are beautiful and comfortable and the service was superb! Highly recommended!

• Stayed November 2013
WhiteHouseHotelIST, Owner at White House Hotel Istanbul, responded to this review, January 15, 2015
My Dearest Guest Imittman ,

I am Harun CADIRCI the Owner of the White House Hotel Istanbul. First of all I would like to thank you for taking your precious time to write a comment about our hotel. I am very happy to know that you had a nice accommodation experience at our hotel.
And thank you very much with giving such a detailed informations. And thanks again for the nice words about our staff. We are so much looking forward to host you on your next trip to our wonderful city.

Best Regards;
Owner
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

We stayed twice over the last three weeks. Location is great; right in the middle of all the attractions in Sultanahmet, and walking distance to the tram.
The first room we had was a bit tight, but it was very pretty and it was immaculate. The second room was bigger and even nicer. The bathrooms are brand new with nice showers.
The included breakfast has hot and cold items, juice, coffee, cereal, pastries, eggs and some Turkish specialties. It is served on the top floor either inside or outside. The outside terrace has a nice view of Aya Sofya and the Blue Mosque.
When you arrive, you will be greeted with cold orange juice and lokum. It is a small boutique hotel, so your room will be close by.
The staff is very nice and very helpful. There is a wonderful restaurant around the corner called Sura which is extremely reasonable, and also has an extremely nice staff.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the back side (it's quieter).

Stockholm, Sweden
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

A wonderful little hotel in a fantastic location in the old city.
The staffs are extremely accommodating, and their restaurant recommendation was excellent. Our room was quite small but very nice, but we did book late.
We will be back for sure why don’t you visit this nice hotel?

Room Tip: I recommend this hotel very much
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
WhiteHouseHotelIST, Owner at White House Hotel Istanbul, responded to this review, January 22, 2015

Hotel Owner & Manager

Been to White House Hotel Istanbul? Share your experiences!