“very nice walking tour” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Istanbul Walk

Istanbul Walk
Fulya Mah. Aytekin Kotil Cad., Guneri Apt. No: 13/5 | Sisli, Istanbul 80060 , Turkey
+90 (554) 335 66 22
abu dhabi
15 attraction reviews
“very nice walking tour”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012

I visited Istanbul for 3 days so I did walking tour and also did my walking in many area in the city.
the tour was very good I think anywhere in Istanbul good to see it
I visit Blue mosque better visit it in the morning as at noon it is pray time non-Muslim cannot go inside the mosque .I saw also Hagia Sophia and palace
other time I went to bazar and specie market it is very nice
also I like the food and there is many restaurants with all type of food grill ,sea food etc.
most of the shop you need to get discount
you will like the city as all things is there places to visit, shopping ....

• Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Barcelona, Spain
“Great visit and nice and very professional guide”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

We are a young couple from Barcelona who decided to take the istanbul classics and highlights tour with a local guide as istanbul has lots of amazing and interesting stories behind.
Our guide, Emir, is very fluent in English and has a deep understanding about istanbul history. On top of this he is very pedagogic, funny and flexible.
The visit was everything but boring and I would recommend Emir services to anyone looking for a local guide who gives an added value service.

London, Ontario, Canada
“Walking tours”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

I did 3 walking tours with Istanbul walks, the tour guide Selma was extremely knowledgeable and well spoken. Can't wait to go back and do more walking tours as they have many more. My tours were of the blue mosque, Hagia Sophia and the Topkapi Palace.

Visited November 2012
Wigan, United Kingdom
20 attraction reviews
“Do it ! You wont be disappointed.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

We met our guide, Emir, a young man in his early twenties outside Hagia Sophia. The line was large, VERY large....we needn't have worried though as he went straight to the front and got us passed everyone as he had already got our tickets !

Excellent !

We had Emir all to ourselves, what a bonus. He was knowledgable and his English was good. We had a comprehensive tour of Hagia Sophia, then into the Blue Mosque and finally the Hippodrome.

I could not fault this tour and especially Emir, what a great guy and a great guide.

Port Lincoln, Australia
15 attraction reviews
“Istanbul Walks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

Ever been on a group tour unable to hear the guide telling you about the attraction because the group's too large. Or you've wanted to read the captions on the exhibits, or stop and take more photos but you had to rush to keep up with the group. Or you've not gone on a tour because you thought you wouldn't be able to keep up? Well,if you want to enjoy the attractions of Istanbul and learn LOTS about the history and culture - then Istanbul Walks is the ideal company to contact. Contact by email was easy, prompt and helpful. Their range of walks and tours are ideal for the first time visitor or the person like me who'd been before and this time had a particular list of places to visit. My interest in the City Walls, the Conquest by Mehmet, the Byzantine era, and the evolution of mosque design was well catered for by the 5 walks I chose to do over 2 1/2 days. My 2 guides were not only fantastic sources of information, but were considerate of my special interests, my fitness level and age. As a white, western, non-muslim woman, being taken to visit mosques in very conservative areas of Istanbul was such a privilege, and something I wouldn't have done on my own. I can highly recommend Istanbul Walks. Can't wait for my next visit to go exploring Istanbul and surrounds with my new friends.