“Great hotel at the center of great Istanbul” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Peak Hotel

You added The Peak Hotel to your Saves list
The Peak Hotel
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Mesrutiyet Cad. Oteller Sok. No:1-3 Tepebasi, Beyoglu, Istanbul 34430, Turkey   |
Ranked #386 of 981 Hotels in Istanbul
Podgorica
“Great hotel at the center of great Istanbul”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2011

A really beautiful hotel with great service. Nice rooms, well-equipped, I even had a welcome message with my name on the TV screen. Some reviews say that room maintenance is not very well, but it was good. The room and the bathroom were cleaned thorough every day. The hotel is in the center of the city, so everything is close by - Istiklal street (1 minute walk), Galata tower, and the bridge leading to the Asian part of Istanbul is just some 15 minutes walking from the hotel. The choice of dishes for breakfast is fabulous. Istanbul is a city I'll return to and I hope I will be in Peak hotel again.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
ThePeakHotel, Director of Sales at The Peak Hotel, responded to this review, December 13, 2011
Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure to read your detailed feedback. Thank you for your nice comments. It is great to learn that you have enjoyed your stay and our services.

Thank you for taking time to share them on Tripadvisor.

Meltem Sert PESEN
The Peak Hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Cairo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2011

Before going I was actually little worry specially when I read some review about this hotel and the cleaning there, but when I arrived I was so surprised.. cause I had nothing to worry about in the opposite side I was so happy .. more and more than I expected.

The taxi arrived in the hotel, so I saw that the hotel was one of the hotel in main street and near the sea.. in same time just few steps from Istiklal street. So every thing is just around you.. shops, cafes, restaurants, bookstore, gift shops.. every thing. If you want to go in any other area it is easy to walk from inside the small streets or just take a taxi .. I loved his location.

Actually I was really worried, so I remember I was asking many question when I arrived in the hotel reception. Someone took my bag to the room and he was very friendly showing me the options that I had in my room.

I was in a renovated room, it was really beautiful with modern design. In bathroom, you can find an inspiring quote written on the shower glass. every thing in the bathroom from soap, shampoo.. even brush teeth.
In the room, coffee and tea for free and if you want to take any thing from refrigerator it is extra.. but there prices was good.

Also safe box was available in room, many things actually I was happy with my room. It was beyond my expectations :) and I loved it.. but I don't know about other rooms (not renovated), I was with group of people and all of them had same renovated room and was happy about it like me.

I was in the 7th floor side room, so I had the view of other roof buildings with Istanbul sky and Istanbul sea from the side .. it was OK with me. I was just happy with my room.

I was in hotel for 5 days and cleaning services came every day. They were good actually.

Hotel staff was very friendly, also the hotel breakfast open buffet was very delicious and lot of varieties with Turkish food and intercontinental one.

Peak Hotel.. Definitely I'm going again! :)

Room Tip: High floor rooms, so you can see the sky and not the buildings beside you. Specially that Istanbul h...
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
ThePeakHotel, Director of Sales at The Peak Hotel, responded to this review, November 25, 2011
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to share them on Tripadvisor.

The Peak Hotel İstanbul
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2011

Great and excellent location would definetky come back

• Stayed October 2011
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your feedback that you have shared in TripAdvisor.

We will be pleasure to welcome you back to our hotel.

Rolling Hills Estates, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2011

The rooms are just amazing, high tech modern rooms, with an ultra modern design. Breakfast is just perfect. Location is unbelievable, a 60 second walk to istiklal. The only con is room service, really bad, they don't refuel your toiletries, nor clean the bathroom, I even found a rotten pizza slice behind my cupboard from other customers!!

• Stayed September 2011
ThePeakHotel, Director of Sales at The Peak Hotel, responded to this review, November 30, 2011
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your comments.

We guarentee that you won't be bothered by the same inconveniences in your next visit. We are waiting impatiently for your next trip to Istanbul.

Meltem Sert PESEN
Grevena, Greece
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2011

I stayed in this hotel for three nights and it was ok. The room was clean and spacious brekfast was excellend ,and the location too.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write this online review.

It's a pleasure to read how much you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. We are trying to offer the best services to all our guests.

Maastricht, The Netherlands
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2011

The Peak Hotel advertises with newly renovated rooms, but the standard rooms are definitely not renovated anywhere recent. My room was small and the bathroom was quite old. The carpet was pretty dirty and the wall tiles in the bathroom were covered in tiny brownish spots. I was not too happy about the view, until I noticed on the floor plan that my room (402) is probably the only room on the floor with a decent view. The mattress was very, very hard.

On the bright side: breakfast was OK (although fresh orange juice will cost you extra) and wifi is very good.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure to read your feedback. Thank you for your kind comments.

As you mentioned we have two kind of room. One is standart room, the other is deluxe room.
We would like to inform you that we are going to renewing our standart rooms step by step.

We hope that your travel plans will include Istanbul again soon.

Best Regard,

Birmingham, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2011

I visited the peak hotel a month ago for with my fiancée for an Istanbul city escape... I booked the hotel through their website and I was surprised by the low rate compared to the quality of the rooms through the website's photo gallery and its great location (right down town next to everything...).

However, I disappointed by the rude receptionist, that never smiled and seemed like he did not like us. Moreover, the room was tiny but we did really care cause we only used it to sleep, cause Istanbul needs 18hours a days of exploration...

If you don't mind a small room and just want a nice hotel with a great location, I would recommend it, otherwise check elsewhere.

Room Tip: Book the deluxe room, its renovated!
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled with friends
Dear Guest,

With pleasure we are reading your review.

Thank you so much for taking the time to show us how much you enjoyed your stay at our hotel and sharing your experience with so many other people online.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back.

The Peak Hotel

Been to The Peak Hotel? Share your experiences!