We went to Istanbul for a long weekend in October and the Park Hyatt was perfect in terms of location. Walking distance from all the nice shops, restos and bars in Nisantasi. I would not stay here if I was staying for more than four days as it does have quite a corporate feel but the rooms and great and the service is great as well. I drove the concierge absolutely crazy with plans and requests and they were on top of everything.
- Also Known As:
- Park Hyatt Istanbul - Macka Palas Hotel
- Park Hyatt Istanbul - Macka Palas Hotel Istanbul
- Park Hyatt Istanbul
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The stylish five-star hotel houses a total of 90 generously sized deluxe rooms and suites. Decorated with Ara Güler’s black-and-white Istanbul photography, a musical poem composed by Mercan Dede, traditional Turkish patterns and icons represented in contemporary scale and composition, the hotel fills the guest with what we call “unexpected pleasures”. The finest food and beverage facilities include a steakhouse, The Prime, and a lounge offering all-day dining, including breakfast. The outdoor facilities include an outdoor pool, The Terrace and bar area. The Spa offers the ultimate in relaxation after a busy day in town. Be it a business trip, a city break, a shopping spree, or the perfect honeymoon, our city hotel in Istanbul offers all that you need. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel, HotelTravel.com and Venere so you can book your Park Hyatt Istanbul - Macka Palas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.