Wonderful experience. I travelled with my 15 and 8 year old daughters. We absolutely loved the hotel. It is modern chic within an old castle type of style.
The service was impecable from all the staff members.
Best treatment i have had from staff of a hotel, and i have visited hundreds of hotels from all classes within my life time.
This has got to be my number one favorite from all that i have seen with regards to the professinalism, facilities, treatment, rooms and hotel luxury. Even Burj AlArab in Dubai didnt treat us as professional as this hotel did.
I slaute all staff memebrs who have made our trip a memorable and delightful one.
I highly recommend this hotel to anyone that wants luxury and doesnt mind spending a little extra money for it.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Istanbul At The Bosphorus Hotel
- 4 Seasons Istanbul At The Bosphorus
- Four Seasons Istanbul At The Bosphorus Hotel Istanbul
- Four Seasons Istanbul
- Four Seasons The Bosphorus
- Istanbul Four Seasons
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul at the Bosphorus. On the European bank of the Bosphorus – which flows through Istanbul’s history and heart – Four Seasons gives a 19th-century palace a fresh, eclectic spirit. Alluring facilities include a chic urban spa. Fine restaurants and pools by the quayside overlook the Asian shore. And all are awash in the light, space and excitement of this water’s-edge location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Four Seasons Istanbul at the Bosphorus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.