We stayed in the Four Seasons in Istanbul for a city break in September for 5 nights.
It is a fantastic property with ideal positioning within this beautiful, but mad city.
We used all facilities and could find no fault. The staff were the best I have experienced in a
hotel like this. I found the staff had the professionalism of the four seasons along with the kindness and willingness of the turkish culture. This resulted in a very polished well trained team.
The rooms are big and spacious, the usual four seasons bedding really comfortable.The pool area is lovely alongside the Bosphorus. We dined outside on the giant terrace and veranda area which was spacious, very relaxing with great food and service. Spa was lovely but very very expensive. We will return as we really enjoyed the hotel and city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul at the Bosphorus. On the European bank of the Bosphorus – which flows through Istanbul’s history and heart – Four Seasons gives a 19th-century palace a fresh, eclectic spirit. Alluring facilities include a chic urban spa. Fine restaurants and pools by the quayside overlook the Asian shore. And all are awash in the light, space and excitement of this water’s-edge location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Four Seasons Istanbul at the Bosphorus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Istanbul At The Bosphorus
- Four Seasons Istanbul At The Bosphorus Hotel Istanbul
- Four Seasons The Bosphorus
- Istanbul Four Seasons