My wife and I got married at this lovely hotel. The organisation was flawless, staff was so kind and they did everything to make us feel special.In the Menu we had a nice lobster as a starter, lasagnette, lambs shank and a lovely desert. They had a french lady I believe who made our wedding cake, which was absolutely delicious. I would reccommend fo everyone to choose one of the suites at the palace with the Bosphorus view.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul at the Bosphorus. On the European bank of the Bosphorus – which flows through Istanbul’s history and heart – Four Seasons gives a 19th-century palace a fresh, eclectic spirit. Alluring facilities include a chic urban spa. Fine restaurants and pools by the quayside overlook the Asian shore. And all are awash in the light, space and excitement of this water’s-edge location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, getaroom.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Four Seasons Istanbul at the Bosphorus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Istanbul At The Bosphorus
- Four Seasons Istanbul At The Bosphorus Hotel Istanbul
- Four Seasons The Bosphorus
- Istanbul Four Seasons