Recently stayed at the Bosporus Four Seasons.
Beautiful hotel, great beds, nice but pricey restaurant. Stunning views of Bosporus and overall great hotel.
If choosing between this Four Seasons and Sultamahmet, this one is much larger with more facilities and better views, and better for a business trip. Sultamahmet is better for tourist zones, with most big tourist spots walkable (and you can avoid traffic, which can be horrendous in Istanbul). Really both fantastic hotels in any case.
I've also stayed T Swissotel, and also a good hotel - great facilities and lots of restaurants, but less charm/wow factor of the two Four Seasons. With that said, all very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul at the Bosphorus. On the European bank of the Bosphorus – which flows through Istanbul’s history and heart – Four Seasons gives a 19th-century palace a fresh, eclectic spirit. Alluring facilities include a chic urban spa. Fine restaurants and pools by the quayside overlook the Asian shore. And all are awash in the light, space and excitement of this water’s-edge location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Four Seasons Istanbul at the Bosphorus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Istanbul At The Bosphorus
- Four Seasons Istanbul At The Bosphorus Hotel Istanbul
- Four Seasons The Bosphorus
- Istanbul Four Seasons