We stayed at Four Seasons Bosphoprus for a few days in early November. Other than an initial change of rooms, we do have not a single negative observation. The facility is simply outstanding. Of course, Four Seasons are expensive, but less so in Istanbul. Since this was a special "Bucket List" trip to Turkey and Greece for us we decided to go first class. We were not disappointed.
We are seasoned world travelers in our 60's that travel 80-100 days per year.
Concerning dining at the hotel: most of our meals were in istanbul (great food), so we only had dinner twice at the hotel. Breakfast was included with our package. Food was excellent, but expensive by Istanbul standards. The gym and spa were well appointed.
I would recommend the hotel for those that want a first class experience.
The location is really cool. What an interesting city!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul at the Bosphorus. On the European bank of the Bosphorus – which flows through Istanbul’s history and heart – Four Seasons gives a 19th-century palace a fresh, eclectic spirit. Alluring facilities include a chic urban spa. Fine restaurants and pools by the quayside overlook the Asian shore. And all are awash in the light, space and excitement of this water’s-edge location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Four Seasons Istanbul at the Bosphorus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Istanbul At The Bosphorus
- Four Seasons Istanbul At The Bosphorus Hotel Istanbul
- Four Seasons The Bosphorus
- Istanbul Four Seasons