First off, the Four Seasons Bosphorus is a converted Sultan's Palace. Yes, it was that great. Less than a week ago, we walked out on the massive porch and were greeted with the most spectacular view of Bosphorus. This is probably the most historic waterway in the world. History and culture were passing before us and we could touch the water. One morning I relaxed in the warm whirlpool and watched the Bosphorus wake up. On the final morning before we had to catch our flight, we delighted in the brunch and enjoyed the glimmering Bosphorus and, along with the dolphins, watched ferries, water taxis, shipping vessels, tour boats, naval craft, and the water craft of the rich and famous. We bought a Turkish tapestry in the carpet museum in the Hotel. No pressure, just great service. The room, staff and amenities were five star as one would expect with rates listed with three zeros instead of two. This trip actually fell out of the sky for my wife and I, just like we had rubbed the Aladdin's lamp. Sometimes life treats you better than you could ever imagine. Lest I forget, we had instant access to one of the most magical cities in the world. One tip, we took the water taxi from the Four Seasons Bosporus to the Four Seasons Sultanhmet in the old city. This is where it is at, the crossroads of 3,000 years of history, culture and religion. The water taxi avoided all the cabs and traffic.It was the tulip festival in Istanbul. The picture is the park pretty much across the street from the Four Seasons Bosporus. I don't know, did I just wake up from a dream?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul at the Bosphorus. On the European bank of the Bosphorus – which flows through Istanbul’s history and heart – Four Seasons gives a 19th-century palace a fresh, eclectic spirit. Alluring facilities include a chic urban spa. Fine restaurants and pools by the quayside overlook the Asian shore. And all are awash in the light, space and excitement of this water’s-edge location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Despegar.com, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Four Seasons Istanbul at the Bosphorus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Istanbul At The Bosphorus Hotel Istanbul
- 4 Seasons Istanbul At The Bosphorus
- Four Seasons The Bosphorus
- Istanbul Four Seasons