We stayed 5 nights and were ready to move in permanently.
After a free upgrade to a roof terrace room, I do not recall enjoying a hotel as much.
The service was exceptional, polite and professional. There were free desserts delivered every evening as well as fresh fruit and water delivered daily. The bathroom was amazing. The pool area and outdoor areas alongside the river were beautifully maintained. Not normally ones to eat at the hotels, we thoroughly enjoyed the outdoor dining experiences.
The fitness centre had everything possible. And the spa and hamam experience is not to be missed. Well worth the many cents it cost to stay there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul at the Bosphorus. On the European bank of the Bosphorus – which flows through Istanbul’s history and heart – Four Seasons gives a 19th-century palace a fresh, eclectic spirit. Alluring facilities include a chic urban spa. Fine restaurants and pools by the quayside overlook the Asian shore. And all are awash in the light, space and excitement of this water’s-edge location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Despegar.com, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Four Seasons Istanbul at the Bosphorus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Istanbul At The Bosphorus Hotel Istanbul
- 4 Seasons Istanbul At The Bosphorus
- Four Seasons The Bosphorus
- Istanbul Four Seasons