The biggest highlight of staying here is the breakfast spread. The staff who prepares the spread definitely take pride in it.
Definitely clean and great location. Apart from all this, i guess its all regular as there is a lot of hotels to choose from in sultanahmet.
The biggest downside is the noise, if you sleep after 11pm then its a perfect hotel for you. However, i have stayed here for 2 nights and came back at 8pm but arent able to enjoy the room due to the noise of restaurant around the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Byzantium Hotel is within walking distance to Topkapi Palace, St.Sophia, Blue Mosque, Hippodromme, Underground Cistern, Grand Covered Bazaar and many more historical sights. The terrace restaurant offers a breathtaking panoramic view of Istanbul. You will find a second home in Istanbul with The Byzantium Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Byzantium Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Byzantium Hotel And Suites
- The Byzantium Hotel Istanbul
- Byzantium Hotel Istanbul