I enjoyed a one night stay as I roam around Istanbul for the first few months of 2015. It was a competitive priced hotel in the heart of Sutanahmet. The rooms were clean, a bit dated, but quite servicable. I was given an amazing sea view by the very cheerful front desk and the rest of the staff were very helpful and pleasant. The spa services are available to guests for an additional charge which was a surprise, and a couple treadmills make up the fitness center. Breakfast was ample with a wide selection of hot and cold items. Loved the presentation and the coffee was wonderful. Get a good price for your room and it's worth staying there as part of your Istanbul trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Byzantium Hotel is within walking distance to Topkapi Palace, St.Sophia, Blue Mosque, Hippodromme, Underground Cistern, Grand Covered Bazaar and many more historical sights. The terrace restaurant offers a breathtaking panoramic view of Istanbul. You will find a second home in Istanbul with The Byzantium Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Byzantium Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Byzantium Hotel And Suites
- The Byzantium Hotel Istanbul
- Byzantium Hotel Istanbul