Small, clean, well run, helpful, with a great location. Walking distance to central city tourist spots. Employees were very helpful. Rooms not large but adequate for a couple of days stay. Comfortable beds. Good temperature control in the rooms. Good, full breakfast buffet. Several great little restaurants on the street just outside the door. Streets were blocked from Taxi access except at night, so it necessitated a 1 block walk with luggage during the day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Byzantium Hotel is within walking distance to Topkapi Palace, St.Sophia, Blue Mosque, Hippodromme, Underground Cistern, Grand Covered Bazaar and many more historical sights. The terrace restaurant offers a breathtaking panoramic view of Istanbul. You will find a second home in Istanbul with The Byzantium Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Despegar.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Byzantium Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Byzantium Hotel And Suites
- The Byzantium Hotel Istanbul
- Byzantium Hotel Istanbul