We stayed here over a long weekend. Located barely 10 minutes walk from the Blue Mosque, this hotel is ideal for many of the key tourist spots. Good area with many restaurants at your doorstep. The hotel is well maintained, the staff are friendly.
Our triple room was smaller than how it was presented on their website, but the room was fine. Clean and reasonably well furnished. Breakfast at the hotel was more than adequate.
The hotel has a very nice roof top restaurant with great views of the Bosphorous. The food was good, especially the squid and the kebabs. We ate there on at least two occasions if not more.
You won't be disappointed staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Byzantium Hotel is within walking distance to Topkapi Palace, St.Sophia, Blue Mosque, Hippodromme, Underground Cistern, Grand Covered Bazaar and many more historical sights. The terrace restaurant offers a breathtaking panoramic view of Istanbul. You will find a second home in Istanbul with The Byzantium Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Otel and Tingo so you can book your The Byzantium Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Byzantium Hotel Istanbul
- The Byzantium Hotel And Suites
- Byzantium Hotel Istanbul