Staying at the Byzantium Hotel was one of the best choices me and my mother have made while visiting Istanbul. The location of the hotel is superb as it is only a few minutes away from Aya Sofia and the Blue Mosque. The restaurant has a nice view of these two landmarks as well as of the Bosphorous. Big chain hotels in the West have a lot to learn from this boutique hotel in terms of service and communication with guests. The service was beyond outstanding, the staff has been nothing but friendly and outgoing. Everyone paid attention to every single little detail - from the friendly cleaning ladies, to the men not allowing us to carry our suitcases even for one second because we are their guests, to the staff moving with grace during breakfast, to the manager greeting us every single day, to having people in their personnel like Dorina - who talks to the guests every single morning during breakfast and made us feel special. I will not only recommend this hotel but I will stay again their because Byzantium has truly proven itself to be a fantastic hotel.
Dear Komsus, thank you for our wonderful stay and we will see you soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Byzantium Hotel is within walking distance to Topkapi Palace, St.Sophia, Blue Mosque, Hippodromme, Underground Cistern, Grand Covered Bazaar and many more historical sights. The terrace restaurant offers a breathtaking panoramic view of Istanbul. You will find a second home in Istanbul with The Byzantium Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Byzantium Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Byzantium Hotel And Suites
- The Byzantium Hotel Istanbul
- Byzantium Hotel Istanbul