We stayed here four nights and it is a great base to explore the city. The location is excellent, the staff were incredibly warm and helpful in helping you make plans (especially Dorina of guest relations) and the accommodations are comfortable, clean and quiet. Breakfasts were nicely done with lots of authentic Turkish cuisine and a few European/American choices. If you have time but are unable to get to one of the historic Turkish baths in the city, treat yourself to one in the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Byzantium Hotel is within walking distance to Topkapi Palace, St.Sophia, Blue Mosque, Hippodromme, Underground Cistern, Grand Covered Bazaar and many more historical sights. The terrace restaurant offers a breathtaking panoramic view of Istanbul. You will find a second home in Istanbul with The Byzantium Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de and Odigeo so you can book your The Byzantium Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Byzantium Hotel And Suites
- The Byzantium Hotel Istanbul
- Byzantium Hotel Istanbul