Mr; birol speaking was very interesting(^^)ρ(^^)ノ!!
And When I was tired and was in the lobby, the young boy gave tea and a cookie and was healed very much.
Uncle of the cafe which worked on 30th treated you to Turkish coffee and was kind And Friendly！
To all of you who worked at about 18:00 of 30th with thanks
It was a very wonderful hotel.
The hospitality is wonderful, too
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Byzantium Hotel is within walking distance to Topkapi Palace, St.Sophia, Blue Mosque, Hippodromme, Underground Cistern, Grand Covered Bazaar and many more historical sights. The terrace restaurant offers a breathtaking panoramic view of Istanbul. You will find a second home in Istanbul with The Byzantium Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Otel, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your The Byzantium Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Byzantium Hotel And Suites
- The Byzantium Hotel Istanbul
- Byzantium Hotel Istanbul