We stayed in The Byzantium Hotel in August 2014 on our first trip to Turkey. Coming from Canada and experiencing other European hotels The Byzantium was spacious! It was clean, well kept, and the staff were friendly. From the moment we arrived we were made to feel as though we were the most important people for the staff to deal with. A hotel we will stay in the next time we are in Istanbul!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Byzantium Hotel is within walking distance to Topkapi Palace, St.Sophia, Blue Mosque, Hippodromme, Underground Cistern, Grand Covered Bazaar and many more historical sights. The terrace restaurant offers a breathtaking panoramic view of Istanbul. You will find a second home in Istanbul with The Byzantium Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Tingo, Otel, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Agoda, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your The Byzantium Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Byzantium Hotel And Suites
- The Byzantium Hotel Istanbul
- Byzantium Hotel Istanbul