We stayed at the hotel for a weekend break and found it perfectly located for the main attractions in the old city in Istanbul, just minutes walk from the Aya Sofia, Blue Mosque, Topkapi Palace and many other attractions. The breakfast buffet was extensive and the bread to die for. The staff were very helpful. When we arrived our room was not available so we were upgraded to a suite for one night and then moved to an executive room for the remainder of our stay. It was my birthday while eye were there and the staff noticed this when we checked in and I was given a complimentary spa treatment as a gift. A very good experience all round.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Byzantium Hotel is within walking distance to Topkapi Palace, St.Sophia, Blue Mosque, Hippodromme, Underground Cistern, Grand Covered Bazaar and many more historical sights. The terrace restaurant offers a breathtaking panoramic view of Istanbul. You will find a second home in Istanbul with The Byzantium Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Tingo, Otel, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Agoda so you can book your The Byzantium Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Byzantium Hotel And Suites
- The Byzantium Hotel Istanbul
- Byzantium Hotel Istanbul