My wife and I spent a couple of nights at the Byznatium Hotel & Suites in Istanbul and were impressed by its location - walking distance from the Blue Mosque, Hagia-Sofia, Topkapi Palace, etc. The transfer from the airport was easy by Metro and Tram with one easy change and 3 Turkish Lira (1 GBP) per sector. The staff were excellent - in particular Esra Yasar - Guest Relations and also the Hotel Manager and Duty Manager - they were so very helpful. We travelled on a late minute British Airways City Break which included 2 nights bed and breakfast. The buffet breakfast was very good including a good choice of both hot and cold food. We also ate in the roof top restaurant for dinner with excellent views of the Bosphorus. The menu had a varied choice and the service and food was excellent. The only negative was the room choice. We booked late and thus had a room at the front of the hotel which had street noise from the restaurants below in the late evening. Recommend that booking early and requesting a rear - Bosphorus facing room - would be ideal and a resultant 5 star rating.
- Also Known As:
- The Byzantium Hotel
- The Byzantium Hotel And Suites
- The Byzantium Hotel Istanbul
- Byzantium Hotel Istanbul
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Byzantium Hotel is within walking distance to Topkapi Palace, St.Sophia, Blue Mosque, Hippodromme, Underground Cistern, Grand Covered Bazaar and many more historical sights. The terrace restaurant offers a breathtaking panoramic view of Istanbul. You will find a second home in Istanbul with The Byzantium Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your The Byzantium Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.