This is a great hotel and the location cannot be better. It is a haven of peace in the middle of Sultanahmet with very nice rooms and top service. Being able to be steps away from all the major sites, and have a nice quiet atmosphere is a true luxury. The rooms are a well appointed and all the public spaces are beautiful. Amazing how well and old building can become a very special hotel! To give you an idea of the high level of service... my friend left an expensive glasses in the room - we were called to confirm it was ours and then delivered to us at a week later on our return from Istanbul!!! The rooftop restaurant looks fantastic and we will be back to check that out in spring weather. Stay here - you will not be disappointed!
- Also Known As:
- The Byzantium Hotel
- The Byzantium Hotel Istanbul
- The Byzantium Hotel And Suites
- Byzantium Hotel Istanbul
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Byzantium Hotel is within walking distance to Topkapi Palace, St.Sophia, Blue Mosque, Hippodromme, Underground Cistern, Grand Covered Bazaar and many more historical sights. The terrace restaurant offers a breathtaking panoramic view of Istanbul. You will find a second home in Istanbul with The Byzantium Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Otel, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your The Byzantium Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.