I stayed at the Byzantium Hotel with friends both for iSTANBUL Marathon and historycal trip... we loved the experience and thought it was one of the best hotels we've stayed at...
We really enjoyed staying at this hotel. All the historical places we had planned to visit in İstanbul were all 10 minutes walk away. The rooms were comfortable and the bathrooms were very clean. It has indoor Spa. The staff was generally very helpful and welcoming. Especially I have to appreciate guest relations ''Deniz'' for full of kindness. She is an example for young culture.
I have been several times in İstanbul and İ can say that Recital Hotel is the best hotel İ ever been there. I would recommend this place to anyone. Although this hotel is a 4 star but you truely feel peace of mind and warm atmosphere there. This is my first choose for my future travel to this beautiful city.
- Also Known As:
- The Byzantium Hotel
- The Byzantium Hotel And Suites
- The Byzantium Hotel Istanbul
- Byzantium Hotel Istanbul
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Byzantium Hotel is within walking distance to Topkapi Palace, St.Sophia, Blue Mosque, Hippodromme, Underground Cistern, Grand Covered Bazaar and many more historical sights. The terrace restaurant offers a breathtaking panoramic view of Istanbul. You will find a second home in Istanbul with The Byzantium Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your The Byzantium Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.