“Great service, staying was wonderful” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
FREE AIRPORT SHUTTLE
Ranked #20 of 885 hotels in Istanbul
Tashkent
“Great service, staying was wonderful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

We stayed at the hotel for three nights in a perfect room (Turkish bath was also in the room), breakfast with views of the Bosphorus and the Blue Mosque was excellent (fresh juice taken pleasure), the location of the hotel - great, nearest there are many shops and has the whole street with cafes and small restaurants, of course, the main attractions (Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia, Topkapı) of 10 minutes walk... many thanks for the excellent service and great support to all stаff, special thanks to Mustafa for the solving my problem with the passports...big thanks to Gökhan and Yunus... and of course a huge thanks to Fatih for exceptional service. I hope our children will not cause inconvenience to the staff))) And I try to back one more time to this hotel.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
TheBestPointHotel, Owner at Best Point Hotel, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
Dear Aziz
Thank you very much for taking your valuable time to write review on Tripadvisor by submitting your such great impression of our property.

It's alway so nice to hear from great and valuable comments like yours. Your positive comments of your recent stay experience. Your recommedndation will definitely encourage us to continue focusing on guest satisfaction at any time in the future. All related department will be shared with your mentioned comments for sure.

Please do not hesitate to contact me further with any inquiries you may have or whether you are considering a future reservation with our hotel, as I would be happy to personally reserve your room for you.

735 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (74)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

We stayed here for 5 days and we really enjoyed every minute of it. The hotel is located extremely convenient very close to all the major sights.The staff is helpful and kind. The hotel is situated in the quiet end of a street with lots of restaurant. From the breakfastroom you have the most wonderful view of the Blue Mosque or the Bosphorus at the other side. In the evening they serve small snacks and wine and later in the evening thee, coffee and baklava. Definitely an adress to remember.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
TheBestPointHotel, Owner at Best Point Hotel, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Dear P.T

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

You can have great facilities in a hotel, but without good service, it wont serve any purpose. For best point hotel, you can expect both. We loved the small boutique like hotel, and the room was equipped with jacuzzi, which was loved by both of our children, and they were free high tea from after lunch till late evening. The best part is the location, its within walking distance to blue mosque and hagia sophia and there was no trouble at all to get food. Fatih, the young owner of the hotel, was very welcoming and helpful in giving us tips and information as we were first time travellers to Istanbul. Highly recommended!

Room Tip: Will be good to take the room with a bath tub especially during winter for you to soak in, after lon...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Dear Fina;

San Francisco
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

As always, I have started my trip to Istanbul by checking the Tripadvisor for hotels recommendations, and once again, Tripadvisor has not let me down! Best Point hotel exceeded all our expectations. My husband and I always stay in the nice hotels, but truly, the hospitality, customer service, professionalism, and warmness we received in this hotel, beat all hotels we stayed before!
location - can't be better! It is literally a few steps away from all main historical attractions, Basilica Cistern, Aya Sofya, Blue Mosque. The hotel is located on the cute narrow street with lots of small shops and restaurants. It is a very safe area. We were in Istanbul at the Taxim Protestant time, but it felt like nothing was going on there. Taxim park is across the birdge in the Asian part, so it is pretty far away. Although, I made a reservation through Chepoair and not directly through the hotel, Fatih, the owner of the hotel was soooo kind and accessible to communicate with me. I bugged him with lots of questions about the situation and safety in Istanbul. He was incredibly patient and nice. When we arrived to the hotel, we were met by Fatich's brother Gökhan . He personally treated us with Turkish hot apple tea and a special famous Turkish desert baklava. He has worked with us the itinerary. I also have to mention his staff Gökhan, Yunus, Gurkan, and Umit. All of them were offering us help and guideness and they really made us feel home. It felt like we were in our friends' house where everyone loves us sincerely and wants us to have the best time ever. Gökhan told us that they upgraded our room (we did not ask for it, he just offered it himself!) to the better room on the second floor. That was very nice of him. I also want to add that if you are afraid to gain weight, don't stay in this hotel, xa-xa, because they feed you a lot!!! You will have delicious breakfast at the terrace on the roof with the incredible view of the city and Aye Sofia, then variety of Turkish appetizers at 5 pm with red and white wine, then, Turkish delights at 7 pm. Not even mention about having variety of tea, Turkish coffe , and wine 24 hours a day. There is also a bar in the room that is free for you to use. Rooms are not too big, but are very nicely and conveniently decorated.
One more very important thing. If you need a transportation, I would recommend you to ask Fatih for transfer from and to the airport. It costs 25 Euro, which is almost the same if you take a taxi. It's absolutely worths it. Not only because it's a limo, but also because you don't have to worry about being ripped off. For example, when we went to the airport, there was the President Erdogan's meeting somewhere in the area on our way. Yunus asked the driver (I believe the driver's name was Kubilay, please forgive me if I misspell his name), to do his best to get us to the airport the safest way. Kubilay used a different rout, which were extra miles, but he did not charge us any additional amount and was very nice and attentive. We came to the airport on time.
Once again, I can't have enough words to thank Fatikh, Gökhan! Yunus, Gurkan, and Umit who take such a pride of their work, take a great care of their guests, and made our stay such a pleasant and unforgettable experience! I will recommend this hotel to all my friends. Hopefully, our daughters with their husbands will visit Istanbul next year and they will definitely stay in this beautiful hotel.
BtW, staff speak fluent English, Russian, and I also heard them speaking some Italian and Spanish I believe.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
TheBestPointHotel, Owner at Best Point Hotel, responded to this review, July 9, 2013
Dear Viktoriya;
I would like to thank you for your review about Best Point Hotel on tripadvisor.I appreciate your kind comments.

Perth, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

Just stayed at the Best Point Hotel Istanbul. Location superb. From the terrace Ocean Views one side, other side over looking the Blue Mosque. Situated close to most attractions. Rooms spotless, breakfast spot on thank you Turkana and all the staff that looked after our breakfast needs. The most important thing that made our stay so unforgettable however was the management and all staff. Nothing was too much trouble and they made sure we were happy at all times. Thank you so much to our new friends. As we a Australians I have no hesitation recommending the Best Point Hotel to all Aussie's travelling to Istanbul. Yunus and Gokhan you are Legends. Thanks Mates. Graeme and Julie See you next time

Room Tip: Our room was 105 and it was fantastic
Dear Graeme

Longwood, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

My wife and I spent 4 nights in Istanbul in June, 2013. Many of the hotels that we looked at were a bit more than we wanted to spend, so we decided to share a 2 bedroom apartment with another couple that we were traveling with to economize. After viewing several options, we decided on the one apartment offered by Best Point Hotel. The apartment is in the building adjacent to the hotel and is one flight up. The bedrooms were of adequate size, each with separate A/C and television. The door from the stairwell opens into a dining room with table and 4 chairs which we used to spread out our junk. There is a kitchen with refrigerator and a shower at the end of the kitchen that is separated by a door. There is also a toilet off the dining room. The apartment was adequate but certainly not luxurious, but I gave this property an excellent rating based on other factors.

We had arranged for transportation from the airport through the hotel, and a driver with a Mercedes van was waiting for us when we arrived at baggage claim. After a 5 minute walk to the parking area, we were loaded up and whisked to the hotel where we were greeted warmly by the hotel staff and ushered into a lovely courtyard where we were offered tea. (see photo.) While we enjoyed the serenity of the courtyard, our bags were carried up to the apartment by the staff.

There are approximately 14 rooms available at this hotel, and it seemed like an equal number of employees. Each one was incredibly accommodating...you only need to look up and someone was asking if he could get you something. I joked with my friend that if he had dropped a grape and bent to pick it up, one of the staff members would kick it away like a soccer ball so that another staff member could pick it up.

The location of the hotel in Sultanahmet was wonderful, on a small quiet street only one block from at least a dozen restaurants and a short 10 minute walk to Topkapi (pronounced "tupp ca PEE" Palace." The view from the rooftop breakfast area is of the Blue Mosque, so large that it takes up the entire panorama on one side, (see photo) and the Sea of Marmara on the other.

Free breakfast is incredibly diverse, with many fresh fruits, salads, pastries of all type, cheese, meat, bread, omelets, juice, etc.

Fatih, the manager, and every single one of his staff made us feel welcome at every moment we were on property. The service was better than any 5 star property I have stayed at. This is not the Ritz, but the service is better.

Dear Lenox;

Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

Our stay at the Best Point Hotel made our trip to Istanbul all the more enjoyable. The staff were friendly and helpful, the breakfasts were divine and altogether it was a fantastic choice of hotel. Good job Fatih, Mustafa, Yunus and the rest of the staff. Would highly recommend.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Fatima;

Owner of the Hotel

Been to Best Point Hotel? Share your experiences!