“Very friendly hotel in nice location” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Pera Tulip Hotel

You added Pera Tulip Hotel to your Saves list
Pera Tulip Hotel
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Mesrutiyet Caddesi No 103 Tepebasi | Beyoglu, Istanbul 34430, Turkey   |
Offers & Announcements
10% off room rate
Ranked #512 of 979 Hotels in Istanbul
“Very friendly hotel in nice location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We stayed here for 4 nights. It is just few steps from istiklal street but on the other side(not near to taksim square-well 15 min walk). It is perfect because is near to life but still quite and peaceful. Breakfast is good, staff in the breakfast area is not really professional but still kind. Rooms are ok, wifi is good and bed comfortable . Specially there was one gentleman who was pottier and helped us a lot with advices and informations about city and also life in Turkey. He was really super kind and helpful

Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Tuliphotels, Guest Relations Manager at Pera Tulip Hotel, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Dear Guest,
Thank you for the review of our hotel! We are glad You’ve chosen our hotel and enjoyed your stay in İstanbul. We appreciate for taking time to share your feedback. Your opinion is important for us. We hope to see you again very soon.
Sincerely, Darya V.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Have to say I really enjoyed this hotel. It's located in one of the most happening areas in istanbul, called BEYOGLU. The area reminds me of Times Square in NYC, but better. Lots of restaurants, bars, people, and stores. Now the hotel was a bit of work to find at first, but once we figured out what street we were on, navigation became a breeze. It's close to the metro station, the tram, and tons of taxi stands. The hotel is far enough from the "major happening strip" that it's possible to get a good nights rest. Now, please remember that this is Europe so the rooms are a bit small. I started out sharing with my nephew and sister, and two days later I was in a room of my own. That should also speak to how reasonable the rate was ( as I am not one to spend lots on a hotel room). There was a free breakfast, nothing spectacular or memorable. There is a restaurant on the premises ( never ate at) and a spa downstairs. The staff seemed pleasant, however there was only one gentleman that spoke English well enough to give directions, ( not to worry he was always there). The spa was a tad pricey even with the 20% discount the hotel gives us. My suggestion is to get the massage and Turkish bath, but stay AWAY FROM THE MANI/ PEDI!!! Lastly if you can get a room facing the street (I believe the lower numbered rooms like 1204) that would be best, because the other rooms face each other. I stayed in room 1308 and I could see into other rooms, which to be honest was not the problem. The problem was that when I open my window to get some air, all I could smell was cigarette smoke. I think it was from the other hotel patrons, plus the staff. It was honestly a bit insufferable. Still really enjoyed my stay here and I would recommend it.
P.S. If you get peckish late at night, there a little "convenience" store 35 steps to the left. We bought chips, water, nuts, and of course candy!!

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Dear leecorcico,
Thank you for the review of our hotel! We appreciate you for taking time to write full and informative description of your stay. Your review might be useful for other travelers.
We will be happy to welcome you again in our hotel.
Wish you all the best.
Sincerely, Darya V.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We spent week end in turkey, hotel is very nice and stuff is really friendly. Location is good i mean it is close to Taxim street but advantage of hotel is that its quite outside and you can sleep well afte. Exiting day.

Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Tuliphotels, Guest Relations Manager at Pera Tulip Hotel, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Dear Aka S,
We sincerely appreciate your review about our hotel. We work hard to make every each of our customers pleased and satisfied while staying at Tulip Hotels.
We wish you the same joyful time at our hotels next time. It would be a pleasure for us to see you again.
The Hague, The Netherlands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Best hotel ever. Great, great friendly and kind service. Amazing managers and very receptive. Fluently English, helpful and generous service. Take the rooms ranging from XX02 and above, as XX01 rooms are just too small for 2 persons. Very clean and the staff is constantly at your service. They will arrange for anything you need: whether it's transport or food, or anything else. Location is perfect too: 20 mins from Ayasofya, Sultan Ahmet, Topkapi, Bazars and Ferry service and only 5-10 mins walk from Istiklal street/Taksim square and Galata Tower.

Room Tip: All rooms except those ending with 01. These corner rooms are simply too small.
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple
Dear Anil,
We sincerely appreciate your review about our hotel. Thank you for your kind words.
We work hard to make every each of our customers pleased and satisfied while staying at Pera Tulip Hotel. Thank you for noticing our afforts.
Kuwait City, Kuwait
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2015

Locaion wise hotel is great walking distance to istiqlal street,
breakfast spread is good, but the rooms are very small for the room rate, eventhough my room was family room higher than standard room still i felt room was pretty small and not well maintained , tiny bathrooms,carpets not maintained, lifts are too slow and only 2 lifts need to wait for long time.,staffs are friendly and helpfull especially ms darya, need a renovation for the whole hotel its pretty old fashioned.

Room Tip: standard rooms are very small
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled with family
Tuliphotels, Public Relations Manager at Pera Tulip Hotel, responded to this review, 5 weeks ago
Dear Renil H,
We appreciate your taking time to write us a review about staying in Pera Tulip Hotel.
We are sorry for inconveniences you’ve lived through during your stay in İstanbul. Our hotels are situated in the very centre of Old City of Istanbul. Which allows our guests enjoy all the historical sightseeing easily. But this advantage also may affect the expectations of our guests considering the sizes of our rooms. Most hotels in this area and as our have standard rooms. The sizes of our rooms are written on our web pages.
Also some of our rooms ar maintained with the carpet. It would become a pleasure for us to change your room for the one you'd like more.
Anyway we are sorry for any inconveniece happend in our hotel.
We sincerely thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and are hoping to welcome you back to our hotel again!
Wish you the best, Darya V.
Stockholm, Sweden
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2015

I stayed one week with my daughter.in february We stayed on the 5 floor. It was very quiet.and a warm and cosy room. Not very big but enough It was Clean. They changed and cleaned every day. The breakfast was good with very good service. They even asked if I wanted some special dish för breakfast They could fix it for me because I stayed one week in the hotel.
The hotel staff were very friendly and helpfuI I forgot some of my medicin at home in Sweden. One man in the reception told me that he could go with me to the pharmacy and help me to get medicin. Very kind offer. I also dropped a glas in my room and it got destroyed. But they didnt want any Money for it.
I can recomend the hotel

• Stayed February 2015, traveled with family
Tuliphotels, Guest Relations Manager at Pera Tulip Hotel, responded to this review, March 3, 2015
Dear Leif H,
Boston, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2015

Excellent price for such a centrally located hotel complete with a (compact) swimming pool & gym.
Staff were very friendly and helpful. Room and bathroom were quite small but adequate and had complimentary tea, coffee and water. Breakfast was fairly standard but sufficient. I would definitely stay there again!

• Stayed January 2015, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Tuliphotels, Online Sales Executive at Pera Tulip Hotel, responded to this review, February 16, 2015
Thank you for your kind comment dear Dennis. We hope to see you again here.

Been to Pera Tulip Hotel? Share your experiences!