The hotel staff made arrangements for trasportation for me and family ( 6 people and 11 bag and carry ons) for 40 Euro each way which was like a breeze , we arrived at 7 AM and let us do early check in to one of the rooms after having breakfast which was a releif after long trip from US.
The staff were wonderful and tried their best to help us , the hotel was clean and Quiet which was ideal for my family . Everybody enjoyed staying and loved it.The location was wonderful with easy access to all places . Highly recommend this though little bit pricey but worth it,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Istanbul Art De Vivre!Located at he heart of Istanbul between Europe and Asia, the Best Western Premier Regency Suites Hotel & Spa commands an extensive view of a relatively small area that has nonetheless witnessed 2000 years of the history of some of the richest civilisations humanity has ever known: Ancient, Greece the Roman Empire, The Byzantine Empire and the Ottoman Empire!It is only a few steps from the Blue Mosque, Saint Sophie and Topkapi Palace. The hotel, a lovely mansion built in 1905, is a listed historic monument today. The elegance of its origin is still amply visible in the neo-classical moulding on the facade and the solid wood or beige Bursa granite floors. Numerous details and features in the house bear witness to a world of such sophistication that its sultans are portrayed holding a flower.The hotel’s rugs, like the motifs on the walls, seem to have stepped straight out of the Topkapi Palace.As century old traditions require, the hammam of the BEST WESTERN PREMIER Regency Suites Hotel & Spa features a suite of three rooms with different functions: hot room, warm room and cool room.The hotel is equally dedicated to maintaining state-of-the-art international hotel standards, which rather than detracting from its historic past, leave its guests free to savour and appreciate this heritage.In this way, the Best Western Premier Regency Suites Hotel & Spa distils the quintessence of Istanbul’s distinctive lifestyle, particularly from its 16 suites:the dome of the Blue Mosque surrounded by six slender minarets, the monotonous chant of the muezzin, the enchanting hush that reigns over the city in the morning, the sweetly scented Topkapi Park, the view of Bosphorous or the Marmara Sea on which the Prince’s Islands seem almost to float or its mouth-watering exotic cuisine, etc. The justly dubbed ‘Golden Horn’, which the hotel overlooks, sumptuously sums up the inexhaustible wealth of this matchless location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PREMIER Regency Suites & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Premier Regency Suites And Spa
- Best Western Premier Regency Hotel Istanbul
- Best Western Premier Hotel
- Best Western Istanbul
- Istanbul Best Western