Two main reasons to choose this hotel:
1. Great location. It's just 1 minute walking distance from Taksim square. At the same time rooms are not looking at the square itself (which is quite noisy) so you it's rather quiet inside. You can easily take taxi or use local Taksim underground station to reach main places in Istanbul. So location is really great even compared to more expensive and famous Kempinsky Ciragan Palace.
2. Bosphorus view. I recommend to take 12th floor rooms - room size is comfortable and the main bonus is Bosphorus view which is breathtaking. We were living in 1203 and I believe it offers the best view among all rooms in this hotel. Also rooms on 12th floor have spacious terrace where you can have a coffee (each rooms has small coffee machine) enjoying Bosphorus view. At nights it was rather quite.
Among other positive moments:
- great breakfast
- friendly staff
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located at Taksim Square, right in the heart of Istanbul. Just steps away from the glamorous Bosphorus, Historic old town, shopping and business centers. We are one of the few certified Boutique hotels in Istanbul and a proud member of the DESIGN HOTELS CHAIN. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Gezi Hotel Bosphorus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gezi Hotel Istanbul