I've stayed in the Intercon twice. The first time was for 5 weeks on business, the other was for three nights. Both times were memorable for the fact it was extraordinarily clean and safe. And unlike many of the 'foreigner only' hotels spread across the former Soviet Union, this place was not a den of prostitutes. At least if there were any there, management did a great job of hiding them from public view. The bar was expensive. It's obvious that many guests there run across the street for booze because bottles of beer and vodka on sale across the street in the kiosk shops were at least 5 times more expensive than they would cost other places in the city. The only problem there is that the housecleaners overservice you to death (a Do Not Distrub sign means little to them). Best of all, the hotel is located nice to a very peaceful and well-kept Japanese water garden as well as an amusement park!
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Hotels Tashkent Hotel Tashkent
- Intercontinental Hotels Tashkent Hotel
- Inter Continental Hotel Tashkent
- Inter-Continental Tashkent
- Tashkent Inter-Continental
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA and Fareportal so you can book your The International Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.