Upon arrival we were told that InterConti had pulled out of Tashkent, The International is their new name. I can understand why InterConti pulled out, the hotel just isn't up-to-date.
The service you would expect at the IC is also what you get these days. The rooms are a bit outdated and need repair at some places, especially the bathroom. The rooms are clean, the lobby is nice (and the only place where you can get wifi). All prices at the hotel are in USD, but they exchange at the official rate, which is (in this case) a good deal!
The hotel is just outside the city-centre, but with a subway-station right outside the hotel, the connection is very good.
With the exit of IC, the prices have also dropped, so now you will get good value for money.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your International Hotel Tashkent reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Hotels Tashkent Hotel Tashkent
- Inter Continental Hotel Tashkent
- Inter-Continental Tashkent
- Tashkent Inter-Continental