The last 4 nights of our holiday in Sri Lanka, we spent them in Colombo. This hotel is indeed very good, the room had all the necessary amenities (including cattle and tea and coffee bags). The room was spacious and the bathroom well furnished. There were plenty of restaurants within this hotel complex to chose from, although quite expensive. It is also located near a shopping gallery, but this fact does not add much as somehow basic. (nevertheless having a supermarket near the hotel is good for basic shopping needs).
Most impressive is the interior design of the hotel with large round (main lobby which has also an indoor fountain) or rectangular halls, with a lot of wooden railings and bridges.
Breackfast, although not so rich as in Beruwala (Eden Spa Hotel) still had a lot of variety of foods, fruits, juices, jams, pancakes, and of course curryes. Everything was really fresh and tasty. It was also a small corner with vegan stuff which is a very good idea, and actually is the first time when I see this (their carrot-celery juice was not bad at all, although, being in an exotic country, the papayas, pineapples and mangoes were more than excellent!).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 35 kilometers from the Bandaranaike International Airport (BIA), luxurious Cinnamon Grand Colombo is located in the heart of Colombo City’s business, shopping and entertainment center.Elegantly designed, spacious rooms at the Cinnamon Grand offer a wide range of in room amenities, king size beds, and a pillow menu to ensure your comfort and pleasure. All rooms feature carefully attended-to bathrooms and toiletries, large flat screen TVs, a mini bar, and WiFi access.The hotel’s 14 restaurants provide an electric mix of international cuisines, including award winning Sri Lankan seafood at the Lagoon Restaurant & Garden, and the best of European fine dining at the London Grill.To wind down, guests can patronize Cinnamon Grand’s poolside ‘Breeze Bar’ or typical British pub style ‘Cheers Pub’, and enjoy a wide range of cocktails, beer and fresh juices.There are two gymnasiums, a spa retreat, a tennis court and two pools. Cinnamon Grand is also located right next to Colombo’s high end shopping mall, Crescat Boulevard.Cinnamon Grand Colombo is fully accessible and is an environmentally friendly property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, TravelClick, Agoda, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Otel and Venere so you can book your Cinnamon Grand Colombo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cinnamon Grand Colombo Hotel Colombo
- Cinnamon Grand Hotel Colombo
- Cinnamon Hotel Colombo
- Colombo Cinnamon Grand Hotel