“wonderful experience with Clo Lanka Tours” 5 of 5 stars

94 777 168684
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Ayubowan !!!Wellcome to Clo Lanka ToursWe are a Sri Lankan Travel Company with vast experience in the tourism industry...Currently we serve tourists from around the world and our aim is to get better and deliver the best service to our valued customers.We are well equipped with experienced personnel who will guide you to the best and the most breathtaking sites of Sri Lanka...You can relax and enjoy the beauty of the Pearl of the Indian Ocean in our comfortable air conditioned vehicles with a safe drive assured by our well experienced English speaking drivers.Our aim is to give you the best experience here at the most economical rate.We assure you the most memorable holiday that you would want to cherish always..
Melbourne, Australia
“wonderful experience with Clo Lanka Tours”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

Clo Lanka really helped me to plan my trip from the very first step itself and the experience with them was fantastic. They came up with a good plan and should appreciate their service. It was excellent and Indika was a nice and flexible guy maintaining the service in a high standard. I am very much delighted that Co Lanka made ma trip a memorable one. I would definitely recommend Co Lanka for anyone and Im pretty sure they will turn your journey in to a wonderful and an unforgettable experience.

Visited April 2013

Paris, Ile-de-France, France
“Excellent Trip with Clo Lanka Tours.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

Excellent Trip with Clo Lanka Tours......

We went to sri lanka in February .., i contact clo lanka tours.
Indika answer the phone and we had a chat. as our kind request he came our hotel
to meet us. he is very pleasant and young guy. he quickly planned our tour and arranged
our accommodation in boutique hotels. and rates he gave us very reasonable. 1st day we
went to elephant orphanage and sigiriya lions rock. and we were lucky to watch bottle
feeding for elephants it was a nice experience for us. and evening we climb sigiriya lions
rock...it took 2 hrs...2cd day we went to kandy, temple of tooth, some cultural places,
and nuwara eliya, very beautiful lush hill country,we visit tea factory tour etc...
indika got excellent knowledge of sri lankan history. and he drive the car very safely
specially in hill country areas. he speak very good english and we had free drinking
water bottles...i can highly recommend clo lanka tours for any body...we had nice vacation
in sri lanka ....thank clo lanka tours....

Visited April 2013
Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“best service and amazing experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

we enjoyed our first visit in sri lnaka. clo lanka tours provided us with best service and guided us to the most beautiful places in sri lanka. they are so friendly and do a lot to satisfy their customer.i am so happy that our choice was the best and I advice anyone that is willing to go to sri lanka to contact clo lanka tours. moreover, they have good communication skills and good company.

Visited November 2012
Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
“sri lanka visit experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

my visit to Sri Lanka, in fact my maiden trip to my father's homeland recently was indeed a memorable one. thanks to Indika, our faithful guide and driver, we were made very comfortable and had no regrets at all.
he was patient and friendly and always ready to assist us whenever we needed any information or wanted to visit any place of interest although it was not in the agenda, provided we had the time.

Santhira Devi

Visited December 2012
Antwerp, Belgium
9 attraction reviews
“Excellent Service, Great Trip”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

Indika was my driver/guide when I decided to visit Sri Lanka last-minute, from pick up at the airport until drop off, Indika was super friendly and super professional, making sure I experienced my trip at the fullest! Thanks to him, my trip met my high expectations!

Visited September 2012