“Great adventure!!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Relax, Rejuvenate And Revive Your Senses – Enjoy A Day Tour In Sri LankaWelcome to the beautiful emerald isle known as Sri Lanka! Let us greet you with a salutation of “Ayubowan” which means “May you live long and healthy” and offer you an exciting array of tours to enjoy and turn your vacation into a delight!Tours that take you from the commercial capital Colombo to the astonishingly greenery of the Hill Country; to the sights and sounds of the bustling towns of the deep Down South; to the ancient cities located in the Cultural belt and to the Northern coastal areas where the rich cultural heritage of our island is celebrated in the everyday lives.Come and take a look at the variety of tours on offer and we at Blue Lanka Tours will be happy to be of assistance!
San Francisco, California
3 attraction reviews
“Great adventure!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

Dinesh and his team was excellent service. Not only were they accommodating to all our last minute requests but was able to make sure we saw everything that we wanted to on our short 2 day trip. They were also able to tailor our trip specifically to customize it our way. You wouldn't find better service with Dinesh and his team!!

Antwerp, Belgium
9 attraction reviews
“Blue Lanka Tours is higly recommended!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

I decided to visit Sri Lanka very last-minute (one week before departure) and based on those very good recommendations for a driver on TA I contacted Dinesh (I didn't even bother contacting other tour operators). Dinesh was very helpful in helping me with the planning (so much to see, so limited in time!) Inaka picked me up at the airport and our First stop was Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage: surely highlight of my trip. About 80 elephants were bathing in the river and they were so close by, it was just amazing. Although I didn't like the hype around Kai-Mook (baby elephant born in Antwerp Zoo), I was very happy to see those elephants bathing and playing in the water :) My driver asked whether there was wildlife in Belgium and I could only answer there were deers, birds and rabbits :) No leopards or elephants in the Zonienenwoud ;) Next was also a climb onto Sigiriya Lion Rock with a stunning view and maintained frescos of AD 477. After the steep climb, we went on to the Dambulla cave temples. It turned out that those caves were high on a mountain, not just the regular caves like I was thinking. Again a climb but underway we saw many monkeys jumping around. Next stop was tea plantation in Uwala Eliya, which was over 60 km further away. Mind that there's no highway and it was a steep road with loads, loads of turnes. Luckily my driver was very, very skillful and I fell safe whenever he was driving (he was assertive when needed but drove very safely). The view in the Hill Country was so beautiful, like a postcard when the sun was about to set :) Loads of kilometers done in Sri Lanka in such limited time (2 days, without feeling pressured).The accomodations Dinesh arranged were nice and the suggested restaurants (especially Channa) were good. Dinesh called every day to query whether everything was okay, what a service! My driver was so nice and punctual (e.g. we had to leave at 3h30 in the morning so I could catch my flight and he was already waiting at 3h!), without him my first trip to Sri Lanka wouldn't be that special! A big thank you!

I can highly recoomend Blue Lanka Tours and should you have any questions, you can always PM me, I'd be happy to answer within my possibilities.

Chicago, Illinois
“Dinesh and his crew cater to your every desire!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012 via mobile

Dinesh arranges the tours to your liking. He can get things done or find opportunities when you least expect it. He is attentive and communicates very well. You can't go wrong with Dinesh in Colombo and Sri Lanka.

Kuala Lumpur
“Reliable, Friendly and Trustworthy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

Based on the reviews in tripadvisor i contacted Dinesh and true to the reviews, his replies were fast and their services were excellent. I only started planning 2 weeks before the trip so quick replies were critical. He even called me to clarify some items. I arranged for a 4 day 3 night tour of Kandy, Nuwara Eliya and Colombo.

Dinesh arranged for Indika to be with us. We found Indika to be a very pleasant and friendly chap. His ability to converse in Singhalese, Tamil and English proofed to be invaluable during our trip. The Van we used was very comfortable. Bottled water was provided for free. They were also very flexible on the itinerary where changes were made by us as we went along. Indika also helped my mum up and down the van whenever he can as she just had a knee op. That was a very nice gesture. Anything he was unsure he would make some calls to get the info.

So overall, we were definitely very pleased with Indika and Blue Lanka Tours and would recommend them to anyone.

Visited September 2012
“Memorable and personalised tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

Thank you dinesh and issuru for a wonderful tour around kandy and Colombo.
For anyone considering tour guides, highly recommend blue lanka for tailored service and tour guides that take that extra step to make your visit
To Sri Lanka one to remember. Thank you for the personal touch to our trip!

More power to blue Lanka!