“My kids were served with a spoiled Noodles” 1 of 5 stars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Palm Strip
Departures Area, Bandaranaike International Airport, | Katunayake, Colombo, Sri Lanka
Improve this listing
Ranked #277 of 321 Restaurants in Colombo
Cuisines: International
Description: This is the main restaurant for passenger use in the Departures section of the Colombo International airport also referred to as Bandaranaike International Airport.
Wellington, New Zealand
“My kids were served with a spoiled Noodles”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

I was travelling back from Colombo to Wellington by Singapore Airlines on 18th November, 2012 with my family, and thought of taking dinner at the Palm Strip restaurant. I ordered a noodle for my 3 year old son, and 18 months old daughter, and was surprised to see that, they served a spoiled dish, which had bad odour. When complained to the cashier, he just brushed off and went and sat in his cashier counter. Then I called the manager, and complained, and he agreed that its a spoiled dish, and said he will refund me just the noodle. The cashier didn't even apologized to me, and didn't even bothered, even though I said, my kid has eaten this dish. I went to the sri lankan airline counter and complaint, which they didn't even bothered about it. They said, I should only talk to the restaurant managers.

My advice to parents, never feed anything to kids without tasting it, especially from these kind of restaurants.

If it had happened in Singapore airport, I know they would have concerned and taken appropriate measure, but this Sri lankan airport and its restaurant were so careless about its passengers.

regards