“Wonderful spa” 5 of 5 stars

Nairobi, Kenya
11 attraction reviews
“Wonderful spa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2012

I was a regular here. Wonderful therapists. Serene atmosphere.

Visited March 2011

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
4 attraction reviews
“good gym and changing facilities”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2012

this is a complex that is sort of linked to The Cinnamon Grand hotel. As a guest of the hotel one gets free excess to this facility.

good gym with lots of cardio equipment, the changing rooms are also well equipped with steam and sauna rooms

Visited January 2012
Melbourne
4 attraction reviews
“Worth every cent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2012

You get what you pay for - just be careful of the Fusion massage if you have any injuries.

Visited December 2011
Tokyo, Japan
5 attraction reviews
“Luxurious experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2011

I visited Angsana city club & spa at crescat city on September 22nd this year.
I had booked in advance for my friend and I the Ayurvedic voyage and facial.

When we first checked in at the reception we were asked what kind of aroma we wanted in the room while the treatement went on. I think there were about 5 different kinds and I chose lemon grass.

My spa esthetician/masseuse was a young lady from Thailand. She had told me there were others from Thailand, Malaysia, and sri lanka working there.

I was escorted to the treatment room and mine happened to be one for couples with a large soaking tub and 2 beds.

There was a couch in the room and I was escorted there and was told to place my clothes on the couch and a robe for me to change into and slippers. There was also a little container to place your glasses/sunglasses and jewelry in. She stepped out while I changed and told me to knock on the door once I was done while she waited outside the door.

It was my first experience to try ayurveda, and the head massage felt wonderful, and the shirodhara while the warm oil flowed on my head felt wonderful but beware that if you have fine hair, it takes a lot of shampooing to get rid of the greasiness. There is a shower there to wash your hair but I still had to wash it several times that day to rid the greasiness.

It felt so amazing to get my body scrubbed, and she was very good at covering me up that I never felt exposed.

The facial was great too, I'm more used to more rigorous massaging but her touch was more gentle but the end result was the same as I was used to.

After the treatment I was escorted to the shower and was shown where the towels were and the shampoo and conditioner.

They do have paper undies if you prefer to wear one. It's your choice. At the time I went even though they say they are a full service spa, they didn't have any hair stylists so I borrowed a hair dryer after I showered.

Once I was done she served me pineapple and sweet honey and ginger tea. It's really sweet so you might want to ask for water or something warm without sugar if you don't like sweet drinks.

I had a wonderful experience and I highly recomment this spa. I went in at 11 and got done around 3 p.m. since I did both the ayurvdic voyage that was 150 minutes and 90 minute facial. Prices might change but when I went I think the ayuveda was 95 US dollars and facial 55 US dollars.

I highly recommend this place if you want to try a day spa and experience a little bit of luxury and unwind from all the walking you did while sightseeing. It was heavenly!

Visited September 2011