“Deep Tissue Massage is great” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 29 activities in Colombo
Type: Spas
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Spa Ceylon Urban Spa-Park Street MewsThe Spa is set in a 100 year old tea warehouse from old Ceylon - at Colombo’s fashionable Park Street Mews.This Urban Spa & Boutique is a great place for Spa connoisseurs to treat themselves to a range of signature foot, hand & body treatment rituals in total luxury. The unique Spa design is inspired by old Ceylon, while the treatment range epitomizes the Spa Ceylon brand promise – to soothe, calm & relax your body mind & soul.
taipei
3 attraction reviews
“Deep Tissue Massage is great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

I exercise a lot and i am used to have massage 1-2 times a week. Finding a good massage place is a must when i move to colombo 2 months ago. I've been to several venues in Colombo and consider SPA Ceylon to be the most value-worth SPA here.

I am really happy with Deep Tissue Massage and that's what I ask for every time I go. There are not too many massagists who can provide this therapy, so make sure you make reservation before you go. And if you are going as a couple, inform the staff when you make reservation, the staff will arrange connecting room and let you share the shower.

However, I tried WHITE SPA Celyon for facial treatment (It's a branch next to Town Hall Odel) I think it doesn't worth the value. I'd recommend the one on the second floor of Liberty Arcade, which is more professional and value-worthy.

Visited October 2013

London, United Kingdom
“Fantastic and relaxing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

Such great value for money! Unfortunatley I can not remember the names of the staff, but the two who sreved my mother and I, did so with such high service. Fantastic experience! Calm and relaxing! Was unhappy that I didn't go the last time I visited Sri Lanka. Perfect way to end my holiday :)

Will definately back!

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
6 attraction reviews
“Excellent and proffesional”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

The products of the spa can be bought online too and its good and we loved the service . It was rightly located at the Dutch hospital mall .

Plymouth, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
“Blissed out!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013 via mobile

Visited here today with 2 massage addicts. I'm not good with this sort of thing and so opted for the 90 min foot massage. First thing to note is it is not just a foot massage they did head and shoulders too! So after initial 'omg not what I expected' I relaxed into it and the time just flew. Excellent value for money and a lovely experience. Would recommend and will probably go back before the flight back to the UK.

Johor Bahru, Malaysia
27 attraction reviews
“Excellent Spa Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

Spa Ceylon has many outlets in Sri Lanka but they are retail outlets. If I am not wrong, the outlet that offers spa is at a Retail Precinct called DUTCH HOSPITAL. It apparently was a hospital before and the architecture is indeed Dutch with really huge windows. Very nice place located directly opposite the World Trade Center.

The Spa is located at the 3rd block. There are F&B alfresco seating outside and when we left at about 6.30pm, a music band was setting up shop. So, I guess it would be noisy past 7pm.

The Spa itself was very nicely decorated. The masseurs are really good and the price very reasonable, for 90mins, the packages start from SLR6,000. Worth every single penny.

The only down side for me was that after the massage, the shower in my room decided not to have hot water so I ended up without a shower but the masseur wiped me down with a warm towel.

Tip : toilets are outside of the Spa so make sure you visit the toilet before you start your treatment!