“The best Chinese food that I had in Colombo.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Long Feng

Long Feng
Cinnamon Lakeside Colombo | 115 Sir C.A. Gardiner Mawatha, Colombo 0002, Sri Lanka
0094 112 491 949
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #55 of 321 Restaurants in Colombo
Cuisines: Chinese, Dim Sum
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night, Private Dining
Description: Long Feng offers authentic Chinese cuisine including Dim Sum. Situated overlooking a beautiful terrace and an inviting pool, guests can savour the taste of their favourite dishes in both indoor and outdoor comfort, or even in the stylish private dining room.Lunch: 12.00 noon – 2.30pmDinner: 7.00pm – 11.00pm
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
“The best Chinese food that I had in Colombo.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

We were staying in Cinnamon Lakeside hotel and thought to give it a try as it is located inside the same property. I had mixed feelings about this restaurant when I was placing my order. But, when the food arrived, it was very well presented and the staff working there was very friendly too. The food tasted a bit different than what I am used to eat but I really enjoyed it. If you are in Colombo and craving for Chinese food then you should try this restaurant.

New Delhi, India
“Excellent Food Lovely atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

During our stay at Cinnamon lakeside , we had an opportunity to have a meal The Long Feng . The decor is very elegant and the table lay out is perfect . The staff assist you in choosing the dishes and ordering the right quantity . All the offerings were Delicately flavoured. The wine collection was very good .

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Colombo, Sri Lanka
“Not the authentic dim sum”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

I am a Singaporean Chinese staying in Sri Lanka. Just had my first try of dim sum at Long Feng on 30/3/14. It was a let down - below average taste and poor service. The Xiao long bao had a strange taste from the minced pork; red bean paste pancake was a let down coz the skin was too thick with floor and very oily; steam spare rib was okay only because they are using soy bean paste (can't go wrong) but the ribs were cut into very small piece at only1.5 cm thick.

We ordered bean curd skin mushroom and was not served. Asked and was told this item was not available! Well, someone should have informed us. But nope. Reason? The lady who took our order is a Trainee~!! So that was their reason/ excuse.

So if you're looking for authentic dim sum taste, you won't get it here. At least not for our Chinese palate as we are good at tasting it out. I'll definitely not go back again. If you're still craving for dim sum, I would suggest the dim sum at Hotel Hilton as a better alternative. Not the best, but better than Long Feng.

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Dehiwala-Mount Lavinia, Sri Lanka
“Great food / service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

Being an ex employee of Ramada Renaissance (now Cinnamon Lake) I do not wish to write in length. Since its inception in 1985, this restaurant has been one of my favorite places to dine. Great food, great service..... keep it up

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
London, United Kingdom
“Good Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

the food here was good. tasty. bit sri lankanized chinese but still tasty. service could have improved. they took a long time to bring our food and the waiter didn't speak much english so it was difficult for me to communicate with him on my requests

• Visited January 2014