TRAVEL ALERT: SECURITY CONCERNS More info

Nexus Grace Guest House
House 95, Saddar Road, G-6/1, Islamabad 44000, Pakistan   |
Ranked #1 of 55 Islamabad B&B and Inns
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Highly Recommended, Great attention to detail.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

I booked this guest house based on the reviews I saw on trip advisor while I was in the uk. The communication was excellent and I was happy before I even reached Pakistan. We booked the Executive Suite (2KingBeds,Kitchen,Dining&Terrace) and 2 inter connected rooms with separate ensuite showers. The rooms were perfect for what we needed as a big family and the executive suite is like a studio apartment and thats where we all spent most of our time. Each and every detail has been thought of to make the stay as comfortable as possible. Very impressed with everything and above all Sameer and his Staff were very helpful and definitely went the extra mile and was able to help us with all of our requests. We were so impressed that we are planning to come again in a few months and are bringing more family and friends to join us there.

Room Tip: If you staying as a family then I would highly recommend the executive suite.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

I had to make a last minute plan on an urgent assignment and chose this place to stay as it seemed the most cost effective. I spent a total of 4 days in 2 trips back to back and was amazed at the extra mile they would go here to make your trip worth-while and your stay as comfortable, safe and peaceful as can be. From advise on how to best schedule your tour to making travel arrangements to even making any appropriate arrangements before or after your arrival and/or departure, they manage to have the appropriate and effective resources close at hand to meet services demands that may normally be considered beyond their look-out. And the best part is the friendly attention and care with which they do all this without any explicit or implicit selling or promotion of any of their own or their business partner's services; something which you may expect from none other than a friend. I am personally grateful to Sameer for his help in making my trips fruitful. The rooms and rest-rooms were really neat and I had good wi-fi connection all the time.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
The Hague, The Netherlands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

This was my second trip to Pakistan and i explicitly chose to stay at this guest house as i had a wonderful experience the last time. I had stayed for a period of 9 days and had never encountered any problems. I had a very pleasant experience and all the personal of the guest home were very kind and helpful. They did their best to make our stay more comfortable. The guest house was equipped with UPS which did not let us experience anything of the major power shortage in Pakistan.
All in all, it was a very nice place to stay at and i definitely going to stay there the next time.

Manchester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

Spent Three nights at this guest house - The room at the facilities were as expected - with excellent WIFI speed. Very good security - but the most impressive part of this stay was the helpfulness of the owner and his staff. They literally go out of their way to help.
Thank you to Sameer and his staff for a very pleasant and memorable stay.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Leicester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

The hotel was excellent and met all our needs. The room had air conditioning which ensured our stay was more than comfortable. We also had a fan which kept us cool. The adjacent room utilised was brilliant to maintain the safety of our mother so that we could keep her close to us. She was really appreciative of the fact she was near us with the door in between.
Both rooms were supplied with TV's and we also had free access to the internet which was more than useful so we did not have to search for internet cafe's.
We were supplied with a list of Tourist attractions by the manager who was more than helpful. The service was excellent and the staff were polite and very well mannered often going to the local shops to pick up any thing we required. Both rooms were installed with fridges which were extra large so we could keep all groceries and stock cool. The breakfast was excellent with choices of continental or traditional menus. Another bonus was the meals in the evening via the hotel staff being newly made and fresh which was much appreciative.

All facilities were available and the Manager was extremely polite, friendly and assisted us with other services outside of his role. He always gave us time by attending all our needs.
The hotel is highly recommended at a good price for families or individuals staying in Pakistan.

We want to thank the staff and Manager for the excellent service recieved and support which made our stay comfortable with all amenities to hand, the rooms being clean and tidy. A pleasant place to stay. We were also able to use the hotel Taxi service to and fro from the hotel at all times which were very efficient. We enjoyed the stay and would definitely recommend others to use this hotel.

Room Tip: Ask the manager for advice on choices he was more than willing to help us and gave us an excellent o...
Halifax, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

The accommodation was excellent, neat and clean. Staff was very friendly and helpful. I like the location as it is in the heart of city and the food street was only a stone's throw. The kids also enjoyed it as the wifi kept them busy. Overall we had a good time and in fact extended our stay at the Nexus Grace because of peaceful and secure atmosphere. I would strongly recommend it to my family and friends for their stay in Islamabad.

Paris, France
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

I spent one month at the guest house for business, I was alone and though I did not know whether I would stay all the time, after few days, I had no double thoughts. The Kitchen is excellent, the room are clean, internet greatly working, power back up but what makes the biggest difference is the quality of the service and the staff. Unbelievably nice and always at disposal, any time for anything. I felt at home and secure all my time. I am coming back in september and no doubt am staying there. This is very humble place, full of warm and attention with always nice advices on where to go. I never felt insecure at no time and really felt like home completely relaxed. I truly recommend to go and visit this guest house. Celine-

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo

Been to Nexus Grace Guest House? Share your experiences!