TRAVEL ALERT: SECURITY CONCERNS More info

Improve this listing
Ranked #20 of 108 Restaurants in Islamabad
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Description: The authentic Italian taste thin crust pizza baked in wood-fired brick oven
“Pizzas are Okay”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

The pizzas are okay. The atmosphere is dingy. The dine in experience is not that good. They do not have variety. No other Italian dishes avaliable.

• Visited July 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Islamabad, Pakistan
“Not Impressed. Visit this Ramzan for Iftar and Dinner Deal.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

Hi
I bought 4 coupons through deal today for 4 friends for Iftar plus dinner. I'm sorry to say it was a disappointment. The deal clearly mentioned their famous n supposedly superb wood fire pizza in the menu. When we did not find in there, we asked for it and the waiter told me that it is not available in this package.
The rest of menu is routine and noting to write about. Not good neither bad. Typical you find everywhere on iftar and dinner. Upon insisting, we finally got 4 small pieces of wood fire pizza that at best is average.
My point is, if it has a name of 'Pizza Party' then pls do have a pizzas on the menu of iftar cum dinner so we know the pizzas. You should be promoting your good stuff through these deals so we return back.
Rest the location is good, Staff and service is ok. Small of good outdoor sitting area. Price is average for this kind of food.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Islamabad
“PAKISTANI PIZZA”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

We had heard so much about the place, visited with the family but it turned out to be an average stuff. place is attractive mostly for teenagers. the pizzas certainly require improvement. the crust is like a pakistani nan.
the pasta and salad are however good. the service is above average. the price is satisfactory.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Islamabad, Pakistan
“True Italian Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

I visited them in Ramzan this year after buying a deal from DealToday. It was a good deal which costed only Rs. 800 for two persons buffet. I had a hard time finding them because their location is marked wrong on Google Maps.

This place is nice and calm, good ambiance and great food. Buffet started with traditional Aftar and then afterwards dinner. The dinner was fantastic. However, they only offered one slice of Pizza per person. I loved their thin-crust Pizza and wanted more, but they told me that it is not in deal of buffet and that I had to buy it separately. Anyways, all in all it was a good Aftar outside. I'll visit them again some time just to eat their Pizza, a totally different taste than my favourite Pizza in Islamabad, Papa Sallis.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Recommended by the best site " trip advisor"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

Out of this world PIZZA , really really delicious and mouth watering pizza baked in front of me in a wood fired oven and the thin but crispy crust was awesome their outdoor garden in front of the pizza oven was such a relaxing place. My favourite place to be with my date or my friends & family.

• Visited July 2013