TRAVEL ALERT: SECURITY CONCERNS More info

Ranked #37 of 85 restaurants in Islamabad
Amsterdam
“Wedding Celebration...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

My nephew was married on 13/02/13. We went out to Murree hill station.We at in Usmania our
early dinner. I have also a Usmania restaurent in my city, but this was a amazing. The food was tasty, location is nice, We liked very much. It is a memoryable experiance.
We had order Chicken karahi en mix vegetable. Carrot pudding was unforgetable...

• Visited February 2013

66% Recommend
Guildford, United Kingdom
“Average Continental Food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012

Usmania is a restaurant chain in Pakistan which offer local and continental food (they have non-continental dishes as well but they are not recommnded for ordering). The outlet in Islamabad is a very old establishment and the the decor is now starting to look very very outdated. The food quality is still good but it has become expensive. The servings are very large and they somehow make up for the price tag. You should order the local dishes like chicken karahi or mutton tikkas or beef kebabs and you wont be disappointed. If there are any issues regarding spice, make sure that you tell the waiters beforehand that you want the spices to be kept low or high. Overall, the food is good value for money but the decor kills the dining experience.

• Visited June 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
New York City, New York
“Average food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2012

Average to good quality Mughlai /Pakistani food . They also serve Chinese food (not recommended).Service was slow.
Try Chicken Achari booti, Fish Tikka,Chicken Karahi,Quail Masala.

Visited December 2011
Pakistan
“Fabulous”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2011

we've been to Usmania Murree and Usmania Abbotabad and all have been a great experience food is tasty and service is good too. a good place to be.

• Visited October 2010
Petaling Jaya Malaysia
“Food very delicious and reasonable price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2009

It's first time I in Islamabad before i was thinking expensive and small potion but I feels shocked the food came like i want to eat for 4 persons. I feels really enjoying but ladies like me not eat much..event thought 4 peoples sharing different dish but we still can't finish it.....But for me...the place very clean, convenience, service excellent tip top i sure recommend my Malaysian friends come here when they visit Islamabad. I wish i had thanks to my friend Mr Aziz Qureshi (From Islamabad) he working as director General at Planning Governments because he brought me and friends to this place.So keep it up may had maintain forever...
Best wish And Regards