TRAVEL ALERT: SECURITY CONCERNS More info

“A Nice Meal” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Khiva Restaurant

Khiva Restaurant
House # 64, Main Margalla Road | Sector: F-6/3, Islamabad, Pakistan (Formerly Khiva)
0092-51-2878788
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 95 Restaurants in Islamabad
Cuisines: Turkish
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Description: House # 64, Main Margalla Road, Sector: F-6/3, Islamabad. 1st house of sector F-6/3 on Main Margalla Road after Hill Road or last house of F-6/3 before Hill Road. Near Shalimar Cricket Ground, Hill Road, Said Pur Village, Margalla Hills
Peshawar, Pakistan
“A Nice Meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2014

Once I was with my family, when we visited Islamabad. It was a late night time, and we were hungry, thus we were left with decision, that which restaurant we should go. by the end of the decision we chosen Khiva Restaurant, and we really enjoyed the Meal. <3 <3 it least everyone should try Khiva Restaurant whenever they visit Islamabad.

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Islamabad, Pakistan
“Choice of best Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2014

I think the faotor most important for the travellers is the choice of the best food place.Khiva Restaurant is providing such an opportunity for such people offering a vide variety of food for the food loving travellers as I have already experienced by visiting it.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Islamabad, Pakistan
“Unfogetable Visit to Khiva in 2013”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2014

through radio programme i won voucher nd visited to khiva for the first time with my family.
it wa an awesome visit. a kind of different restaurant i found in islamabad.
ywe ordered for chicken karraahi, it really yummilious. i loved each and every bit of khiva
specially the way food waz served and cultural effect. and the most intersting thing.... my mother with me , for the frst time we had a meal somewhere outside together. . . we still still remember
those moments.... i found this restaurant entirely elengant. and the food was delicious.
since then i could nt go to khiva again ...... i miss tose moments with my family and KHIVA. .

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
““Love KHIVA ...””
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2014

Such a Best restaurant i visited I love to go Khiva because food is realy yummy,lovely atmosphere had good experienced of service I love chicken karahi with bones ITS SUPERB LOVE IT .....

Been there for lunch. It was hard to select what to eat because menu has a lot of options. Asked the house opinion and all of them were excellent. Loved the food, and the fresh orange juice was excellent....

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“nice experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2014

Excellent venue to start your evening out, very good service and great views over islamabad No dress code so we were seated next to people in suits on one side and on the other side shorts and flip flops. Not what I expected for a classy venue.

• Visited February 2014