“Acceptable beer and decent french fries” 4 of 5 stars

(011) 490 071
Improve this listing
Ranked #119 of 170 Restaurants in Ulaanbaatar
Petersburg, Alaska
“Acceptable beer and decent french fries”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

The few times we have stopped here we do enjoy the different beer from UB's normal draught options. On the menu the french fries are our favorite. They come in a cone which helps degrease them a little. Always plenty of seating here. Sometimes a bit smoky though.

Kumanovo, Republic of Macedonia
“Nice place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

Clean, very nice personnel, been there two times, food was very good and was cheaper comparing with other restaurants in Ulaanbaatar. They serve home brewed beer which is very good.

Visited July 2012
ulaanbaatar
“Nothing incredible here”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012

Not that this place is worse than all the others, but because it is a big place and has the money and backing of a corporation, we should expect a lot more from it. It is a money making drinking establishment with no soul. The servers don't serve with a smile, and the food is always way below par. Walk down about a hundred yards to California restaurant and the food there will not disappoint you! I'll go back if they make some big changes.

• Visited July 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Guangzhou
“Average beer and food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

Food not great. I had a beef fillet which was average. The sauce tasted like it came from a bottle and the whole beef fillet was covered in it. My husband had the pork was which dry and had no sauce. The pilsner lacked the tastiness of other micro-brewed beer in UB. The staff always delayed in responding to our requests for attention. The only time they quickly moved to our table was to gather our money for the bill.

Visited July 2012
Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
“Good food, don't much like their beer”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2012

We've eaten here several times. My wife and I enjoy the selection of German specialties. Prices are reasonable.

They serve their own beer and I don't much care for it - tastes like my own early tries at homebrew. I haven't tried it lately, maybe I just had a marginal batch...

Service is usually quite good. The atmosphere is a bit dark/gloomy.

Visited March 2012