The hotels used to be a cinema so you could still see them maintaining the main hall as a place where they hold some sort of Laotian evening cultural show. It is located in a very busy street with lots of small shops and businesses .
Since I paid only for a room which can sleep 2, I paid an extra $11 for a room that can sleep 3.
Breakfast was not included in our accomodation .
Internet can only be accessed through the lobby.
By night time just a corner away from the hotel there is a night food market and when you go to the other side of the street towards the Mekong River is the night market.
I would however prefer to stay in another hotel for the following reasons:
1) Most rooms are located on the 3rd floor and higher and there is no elevator.You have to walk up a few flights of stairs that sometimes get slippery and wet when it rains.
2) The curtains in our room are old and torn.
3) There was dirt under my bed which can easily be seen because our beds had rollers on them.
4) The towels had seen better days
If you can afford to pay an extra $5 for your room , you might want to stay in a better place.
There is a decent bakery infront of the hotel where you can buy bread and pastries and also serves meals.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Seng Lao Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.