“I did only drink and socialize” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Udon Thani, Thailand
“I did only drink and socialize”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014

I was reading a lot of that Bar-Restaurant as one of the few places of Vientiane nightlife.
I have to say, I did not eat, but saw some people doing that and it did not seem as they had been disappointed.
I did only drink some beer Lao, very good that beer and had conversations, with other customers, male Caucasian and female Lao citizens, easy started with some of the women-not many, seemingly just waiting for you! ;-) on the big circled Bar.
The staff, also very kind and friendly!

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

• Korean first
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
“Great views and lively night time bar, but poor food.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2014

We came here for food at lunchtime, and were disappointed. I ordered chicken with cashew nuts, and my wife ordered chicken with noodles. Annoyingly, it wasn't until my wife's meal arrived that they told me they didn't have any cashew nuts, so would I like to re-order. This is unforgivably poor service. I did reorder, stir-fried yellow curry, but it obviously came after my wife had finished eating. It wasn't very good. I did not leave a tip.

However, we returned in the evening for a few drinks, and the place was rocking. If we hadn't returned my rating score would be 1.

• Visited May 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Bangkok, Thailand
“Drinks and view are great, skip the food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

Don't eat the food. Get a drink, enjoy the view. Its up high and seems to get more of a breeze up here as its basically open across two walls. View is fabulous. Bar staff are good with the drinks.

It is a few flights up but you wouldn't have the great views without it.

Visited April 2014
Perth
“Very Hard to beat this Bar”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2013

It is very hard to beat this bar for a great view, cold drinks, and yes, it even has a couple of pool tables. The bar offers a panoramic view over the Mekong toward Thailand, and the service is quick, and with a smile.
OK, it is up a couple of flights of stairs. So what? If you dont want to climb stairs, dont go! And as this would cut down on the whinging whining wimps that seem to make uo the majority of tourists these days, again, that is fine too.
The bar has great atmosphere day or night,and the breeze, the view and the cold cheap drinks make it a must go back to venue. A very god bar

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Udon Thani, Thailand
“Too many stairs for poor foot”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

I was exspecting a little bit more from this place, as a bar it's okay but the food was awfull, I had a shish kebab beef, and the beef was just to tough to eat. It's all the way up at the 4th floor so people with bad knees or legs can not go there. We were with a party of 3 and all our dinners came 15min. apart. The view is nice, looking over the mekhong, and the restaurant/bar is well build, but the food was dissapointed.

• Visited September 2013