“Nice massage” 4 of 5 stars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Wellness Massage Center
23 Singha Rue, Opposite Ministry of Foreign Affairs and nearby Malaysia Enbassy | Phonxay Village, Saysettha District, Vientiane, Laos
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #17 of 22 activities in Vientiane
Type: Spas
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: We are stopped working... wellness massage center are close we sorry for not giving to service you. The ( Wellness massage center 1 ) is not Wellness massage center
Ottawa, Canada
“Nice massage”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2012

I had a good massage here. Clean, pleasant atmosphere, a/c on a hot day, soft music and a rigorous massage, I went back next day and the experience was similiar. If you are in Vientiene make a stop here.

Visited January 2012

Melaka, Malaysia
17 attraction reviews
“Excellent massage and very low rate”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2011

As highly rated here, this massage place is excellent all round. The masseur is professional and the spa package is very low. I had a 2 hour massage (hotstone and herbal) for 80,000kip / USD20.

This is just 5 minutes from Nam Phu, opposite the INPENG temple

Visited December 2011
canberra
13 attraction reviews
“$3 a rub - a NoBrainer...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2011

REally gooood Thai/foot massages for $3...what a way to finish of our family holiday. My wife and I got one per day, and there is no 'working extra hard for tips' like they do in Vietnam. Relax and enjoy.

Visited September 2011
Birmingham, United Kingdom
30 attraction reviews
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2011

I can't remember how many hours I spent in here but I enjoyed every second. Excellent no funny business massages. There is a girl in there can't weigh any more than 6 stone but so strong, kept me just on the right side of the pleasure/pain scale for 90 minutes. Excellent.

Visited November 2011
San Francisco
8 attraction reviews
“Very firm massage...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2011

We had a couple Lao massages at Wellness during our trip to Vientiane. As background, our expecations might be too tough - over the last month we've done massages at similar places throughout Southeast Asia. Overall we thought the massages were good - I'd rate my massage a 4 out of 5 and my GF would rate hers a 2 out of 5. The massage was very firm but not necessarily very targeted/effective - the masseuses were quite young seemed to primarily following a sequence regardless of the tightness of various muscles etc.

Visited November 2011