“Average Italian food.” 3 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 222 restaurants in Vientiane
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Buffet, Late Night, Dessert
Description: Basic Italian cuisine.
London, United Kingdom
“Average Italian food.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014

We ate here on New Years and ordered a risotto and gnocci, both of which were tasty, but not outstanding, what was good about this restaurant was the attentive staff and the complimentary bread/water you receive. They did have a set New Years menu which may have been a better choice but was too much for our budget.

We decided to eat there the second night and ordered 2 pizzas which were below average - the base was sloppy and undercooked which ruined the taste completely - I would not go to this restaurant if you are after a good pizza!

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

87% Recommend
“Very good pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014

I have ordered the Pizza Dello Chef, which was really tasty. The topping are high quality, worth the price. The manager was very helpful and attentive.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
“Best Italian food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

I ordered the vegetarian ravioli and it was incredible, best Italian I've eaten in Asia, service is excellent too

Vientiane, Laos
“Best Italian restaurant in Vientiane”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013 via mobile

We stopped in on the 31st December for an early dinner, the entire place was booked for the later set menu for New Year's Eve, but they accommodated the 4 of us for dinner pre the official event. I expected it to be a limited menu and quite rushed, on the contrary it we had full choice of the menu and had a relaxed dinner watching them set up for later.

The food was outstanding, we had gnocchi, pasta, pizza and chicken dishes, and every one was great. By far one of the best Italian meals I have had. House wines are decent Italian varieties, and the staff are great.

Price.....by Australian standards it was ridiculously cheap, $60 for all of us including wine.

In summary, great, and we will be back.

Visited December 2013
Singapore, Singapore
“Overpriced and NOT the best pizza in town”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013

I believe that many of the staff and main chef are Italian, however, I was sadly disappointed with the my dinner here. This had a number of good reviews which prompted me to dine here. The pasta starter I had was very nice, which I was informed was hand made on the premises, but the pizza was not very good. I do not claim to be a pizza connoisseur, but the overall quality of the food does not merit they prices they were charging nor the high rank of this restaurant.

Visited December 2013