“Great food, great staff...” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian, French, Asian
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Macao
“Great food, great staff...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

I frequently go to Vientiane for business and I have to admit that this restaurant was good. I had some doubt but I have to go for business. So, no other possibility. I have to admit that I was not disappointed at all.
We could have proper French dishes with interesting wine (I suppose all wines are coming from the same supplier but choice remain personal one). Owner and staff were friendly. We had dinner there and good time. Thank you.
I do recommend this restaurant.

• Visited October 2012

Brisbane
“Get the salt and pepper chicken!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2012

Do go here, it was delicious! We sat upstairs and had a great view! The Laap was great, and spicy, the salt and pepper chicken was so so so good, and the papaya salad was tasty and very spicy. The service was very good as well.

• Visited July 2012
Wales
“Very tasty and great value and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012 via mobile

We'd walked past here a couple of times and it seemed quiet. However, once we'd sat down other diners soon followed. We sat upstairs overlooking the street to watch the world go by.
The service was great and the food delicious. A lovely laap for Ian and I had a lovely tender kebab. Would recommend.

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Very good restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2012

I don't normally like to write reviews about restaurants because I simply don't have the time for that. But for this restaurant I just had to.
The food is terrific and very reasonably priced. For us, a backpacking couple on a tight budget, it was a real treat to eat here after having eaten noodles or rice for the past 3 months. We could have proper french dishes for low prices, so we were very happy. The wine is also good and not to expensive. The owner and the staff were very friendly and well mannered. We had lunch and dinner here on the same day, and even got a slight discount on the dinner without asking for it.
Seriously, eat here when you're in Vientiane and you're looking for a nice restaurant to treat yourself to a nice french meal!

Singapore
“Great food, friendly staff and fantastic value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2012

Ate here tonight with my parents, the food was really tasty, I couldn't fault it. We had fried noodles, pork red curry, beef in oyster sauce and spring rolls and a really tasty chocolate mousse. It was really reasonably priced and the service was great. Would recommend anyone to eat here.

• Visited June 2012